  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 61 – 80 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Little Teaser

The new and improved teaser can be found here.(URL) features better text and a black on white color scheme. I went there myself and found that yes it is better and easier to read. im redoing the entire site this way cuz i think it looks nice this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.639)

  Teaser Pic

Hey folks, Just a teaser until I actually do some serious shooting - my first fully technological mecha (rather than the magitek/steamtech stuff I've been doing with Cornelius and the Goblins). The model makes extensive use of parts from the Technic (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.639)

  Teaser Pic -- Aphic

well, here's a teaser pic (URL) will be putting up the other pics soon on my std website i'll post once i'm done thx much -paul p.s. preliminary comments are welcome (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.639)

  Teaser of next mech

Here's a teaser pic of my next mech, The Butcher. You're looking at his open mouth with a little of his foot in the lower right. Needless to say, if you were a minifig, you wouldn't have long to live. I hope to have the rest of the pics up by (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.639)

  My new mech teaser

this is the first teaser theat i have ever done, but i think it is good I call it th YGGDRASIL-PENDRGN (pronounced eg-dra-sel) so here ya go: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.639)

  One last teaser

In celebration of finishing all the camera work involved for the rest of the Chronicles of Ikros, I decided to post one last teaser. My last teaser cause, I mean, after I post the last chapters, what am I going to have to tease about? At least for a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.638)

  Stalefish Teaser pic

Here is a little teaser to wet your appetite. The full gallery will be posted tommorow. I am setting up my "studio" tonight and doing the principle photography. This pic was taken in my 3-D design class at my university. Every once in a while I take (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.638)

  Evil Teaser

As opposed to a nice, good teaser. (URL) and for those who missed it, you may wish to check out my last informational teaser that was hidden inside a thread. (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.638)

  Ahh! It's the Teaser of Chaos!

It's the teaser of Chaos! Fear it! Loathe it! Love it! (URL) I think I've been not working too hard... --Anthony Visit the Original Kingdom of Ikros website (URL) the Ikros: Chaos Skies website (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.638)

  Teaser of my latest keep

Hi all, Here is a teaser of my new keep ((URL) It's not finished yet. All the floors are modulable and I can add or remove one as I want. I have to furnish the interior and complete the landscape but the major ideas are here and I cannot wait before (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.638)

  P-51 Teaser

I couldn't wait, here's da teaser, full pics to come in a few days... (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military)

teaser
(score: 1.637)

  Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016

FLASH INFO Today you can order if you want Sticker : (URL) can pay in cash USD, FRF, EUR or with Paypal Best regards pascal BRUGIER pascal@brugier.com (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.637)

  Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!

I finished my inn... I have a teaser story up... I combined them both... Also, check out the main page - there's another teaser pic, for the first chapter as well. What more can I say?! Oh, one more thing. The girl in the teaser story is Matthew (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.637)

  Re: Teaser: Automatic sticker creation

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:IIqpFL.qK2@lugnet.com... (...) BMP (...) (with (...) with a (...) teaser (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have no issue with you using the NCLTC logo as long as I can use it too! What (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.637)

  Programming Brain Teaser

Hey Y'all: Someone posed the following teaser to me, and I admit that it has stumped me completely. It has even stumped my programmer buddies (which creates doubt in my mind that there IS actually a solution to the puzzle). The question was posed (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

teaser
(score: 1.637)

  Lord Of The Rings Teaser Trailer 3

Cool! A new teaser trailer...different than the full trailer posted a few weeks ago. Plus, there is an archive (I'm assuming of all the trailers) for Mac or Win available on the same page: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

teaser
(score: 1.636)

  Marsbase teaser...

After a long drought, I finally have a teaser pic of the new mecha for Marsbase.com. Check out: (URL) plan to redo all the vehicles and mecha on marsbase in this way. That means dat files for everything. (!) It'll take a while, but I think it will (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.636)

  Ikros Teaser -or- Anthony's at it again

Time for a teaser so you all don't think I've given up on my story... (URL) there ya go :) --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.636)

  teaser

No time to put a full update up at the moment but a teaser of my latest creation can be seen at (URL) a proper update in the next day or two :) James (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.636)

  Mosaic teaser / wallpaper

Hello. Here is a teaser photo of one of the headlight brick mosaics I'll be bringing up to Portland for BrickFest. I also find it makes a pleasing deskptop wallpaper, if you're so inclined. (URL) See you at PDX, -Brendan Powell Smith (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.636)

More:  Next Page >>