  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  GMLTC shirt sighting...

GMLTC Members, Last Saturday while visiting Universal Studios Islands of Adventure in Florida, I notice a man wearing a GMLTC shirt. I saw him as I was getting onto the Dueling Dragons Coaster (ice side). He was in the line for the front row seats. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.388)

  Re: GMLTC website appears to be Offline??

(...) "OneMadOgre" is a moniker for club member John Kelly (J-3), so I'm not too worried. The GMLTC isn't too good at promoting ourselves, we're having too much fun building and displaying to worry about that stuff. We're currently working on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.388)

  GMLTC Site

Hi, I was looking at your site (URL) I was wondering what was up with all the thumbnails? They all have something written across them. Chris (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.387)

  GMLTC Plummer Building project completed!

We finished it up on Saturday, September 25th. Finished height is just over 7 feet tall, using a guestimate of 55,000 to 60,000 bricks. Total design time was around 150 hours, total build time was around 400 man-hours, not counting all the time we (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org, lugnet.build, FTX) !

gmltc
(score: 1.387)

  Re: GMLTC Q's for A's

(...) Come out and meet us sometime, we'd love to talk with you. Our next tentatively scheduled show will be in March in La Crosse, Wisconsin. (...) We try to meet on Thursday nights, I try to be there just about every week. (...) Every week, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.us.mn)

gmltc
(score: 1.387)

  Re: GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

Look at me! I move so fast I'm a blur! /lol/ (15 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.387)

  Re: An alternate history of the GMLTC layout

GMLTC rules! woohoo! More pics! (junior) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.387)

  Re: [Fwd: GMLTC update]

(...) Interested as in 'seeing', or interested as in 'displaying'? If you're interested in displaying a train layout, we can try to track (no pun intended!) down a contact person for you. You can find the show schedules here, click on the 'events' (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

gmltc
(score: 1.386)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) Well, since you asked "John", in the GMLTC you might get three different responses... *grin* For the GMLTC subway platforms: (URL) used some 3volt white LEDs I got through a local electronics store. You can find them on the web, too. I bought (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.385)

  GMLTC at GATS?

Is GMLTC going to be at a GATS event in the near future? I looked and could not find info on it at Lugnet, only on the Florida GATS. If someone could reply (or email me, preferrably) with info on a possible event, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to make (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mn)

gmltc
(score: 1.385)

  Local news clip of GMLTC setup

The GMLTC recently displayed its layout at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse as part of their annual Christmas event. WCCO 4 News interviewed John Kelly (J3) of the GMLTC next to the layout. The video clip is available (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.385)

  Re: Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

(...) The corrugated bricks were from Bricklink. Go get some! <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.385)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

GMLTC, PNLTC and others, Please accept my most humble apologizes for not getting the PNLTC logo'd rolling stock to GMLTC for display at Kidvention. Our (PNLTC) intention was to be included with the other clubs in this historical demonstration of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.384)

  Re: Pneumatic Hoses

(...) The GMLTC has used aquarium air hoses with some success - you can get them at any store that sells aquariums and other pet supplies. And they're a LOT cheaper than the LEGO pneumatic tubing! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

gmltc
(score: 1.384)

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FyzLuI.4Fr@lugnet.com... (...) looked (...) was a (...) I'd (...) matter (...) have (...) comment (...) Try Tim Courtney - he seems to get everything for free... :-) (...) at (...) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.384)

  Re: motorized cars?

(...) The GMLTC did this on our previous layout. You can just see our 'quarry' dump truck to the right of the famous blue locomotive: (URL) had a technic chain set up around several gears, with a magnet that pulled the truck around the circle. It (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.town)

gmltc
(score: 1.384)

  Re: drawbridge

In lugnet.technic, Christopher Masi writes: <snip> (...) The GMLTC tried that on our previous layout. We had a motor mounted in the span, geared down to technic 8-tooth gears on each corner. The gears would engage this piece: (URL) (1x20 gear rack) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.384)

  Re: GMLTC

I can speak for GMLTC. <grin> The orginal name was Greater Minnesota Lego Train Club. At the time there was only one other formalized train club, the PNLTC. We had been displaying the layout for a few years at this point. Orginally all of the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.383)

  Re: GMLTC at GATS?

(...) No GMLTC @ GATS this year. We're in the process of dismantling our current layout, and sketching plans for the next layout. We probably won't start construction for another month or so, since we've still got a LOT of sorting to do! Our (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Pictures of the completed GMLTC Plummer Building model

(...) Thanks for the compliments, Bill. Very kind considering you're a former model builder! We went for "Miniland detail in minifig scale", I think it worked out well. The Doby torsos were the only modified pieces on the model, I used some (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 1.383)

More:  Next Page >>