  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 121 – 140 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Teaser Pic

I agree with mark, nice head and gun (from what I can see, but the arms needs some detail to give it some more shape and texture... --Kyle (2 URLs) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser Pic

(...) Hm. I've been pondering this for a while, and I'm not sure the picture shows the arm well - it's certainly not just square. (Well, OK, the right forearm is - the left one has a gun mount on it that isn't really visible in this pic - it's in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Teaser Pic -- Roswell

well, somebody had to do it so it was me (URL) as the hopper, i'll have more pics soon and i'll put the full set on my normal website thx much -paul (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser!

Hello! (...) And I see: I'm not the only one who alters original LEGO... (URL) sorry! There ain't any knights in this gallery so it might be off topic in this group. But I've done some castle-related figures in the same way. Maybe I make some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Bah! It's not fair to tease. :) That is a very impressive structure, Elin. I love the treasury. That bow is awesome, too. :) Great stuff. Joel J (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  (canceled)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) OK I wanted to post BEFORE reading everyone else's posts. Too often I wait until afterwards and then all I can think of is.. ME TOO! ME TOO!!! WOW! That about sums up what I think of your castle and your figs. AMAZING work on the castle. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) WOW! Why haven';t I seen those in .pirates before? That's some nice work Jojo!! How'd you make all those hats and the coats? THOSE would be a nice idea for Wizard Robes in Harry Potter! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) looks very neat. All the little details make it pretty interesting. (...) Your version of Bridgette is very cool. The maiden is good too. Although I might suggest changing the hands to the normal minifig yellow. Keep Building, Jason (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser!

Hi Elin, I'll add my compliments to everyone else's here, *great* stuff. I love what you did with the chrome and golden pieces. Great customizing, it is nice to see it on the rise. You people make excellent use of what's around but giving it a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Teaser

I'm such a tease :) But I'm a MEAN tease, I'm not even going to explain this one, you're all on your own. (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser

What the heck is that a Red dragon?!!!! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser

(...) Well it certainly doesn't look like a BLUE dragon to me!!!! (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Brickfest teaser - Ocelot

(...) Thanks Matt. This model came from my overabundance of droid heads; I made a paw, and it went from there. (...) heehee...;-) -Chris (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Brickfest teaser - Ocelot

Hey, lol, thats a great little MOC, Chris. up until about a week ago, i had no idea brickfest was this close, let alone that it was actually in a place i could reach in time, (i just moved near Norfolk, VA) so i've decided to attend at least one (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Brickfest teaser

Lamborghini, probably Countach... Nice one! Duq "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:GG8o47.u8@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: teaser

(...) Nice I like the atmosphere in that pic. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Teaser of my ship, the Scorpion!

tease tease (URL) my other big grey ships, the Iron Eagle and Majestic Phoenix. But bigger. :) Rick (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas

(...) Well, I had a SNOTty dort of brainwave -- all that hull building really turned me sideways. I used to be a good old fashioned upright fellow before... ever seen those explorien sets with big white half-dome walls? I used trans-blue ones for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

teaser
(score: 1.633)

  Re: Teaser of next mech

Ohhh, it looks scary, I want to see the rest! I look foward to it. Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com P.S. Your Kung-fu is still good!!!! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)