  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4941 – 4960 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

A while back I designed some peasants using Star Wars elements. They're pretty inexpensive to make, and easy to individualize (wigs, cowls, etc)... Here is a snapshot of some of them: (URL) me know what you think... -- pn (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

(...) pretty (...) Perhaps it's just me, but the page looks like the classic polar bear in a snowstorm. Bruce (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

(...) By typing in the URL Pawel provided you can see his work, which by the way is exactly what I have been doing for Egyptian workers (Great job Pawel!!), his link does not work for some reason. Hope this helps. Mark L (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

Great ideas, I have the Dacta castle set that forms the core of a village (my own opus that is slow in developing.) I fill it with castle peasents, castle babes, pirates, pirate women, forestmen, star wars dudes and dudets even some town folk. I am (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas

(...) Well I'm not really sure;) I'm in the process of putting a picture page together which will contain battle scenes as well as pictures of my castle-town. The army that I have has over 300 knights, so I'm hoping to get some good footage. I'll (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: McDonald's Promo Set #2

(...) Yah -- minifig wallets must be pretty painful to carry around... And don't even bring up coin purses... :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Vem har renderat minifig-skelettet?

Det kan ha varit Anton Raves som haft det i sitt POV-ray bibliotek.... Här är adressen till hans sida: (URL)För några månader sedan hittade jag ett pov-rayad bild på ett (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig

Personally, I couldn't wait for TLG to make them, so I made the myself. Han, Chewie, Leia, C-3PO, Lando, Tarkin and a stormtrooper. I'm not sure about the last one. Eric mentioned that the strormtroopers with orange shoulder things like my fig were (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) :-) (...) In Italy (and guess Spain and Austria too) December 8th is a holiday, so when the 1st of December falls on Friday the BYFMTWD would fall on a holiday. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Anyone need any minifig weapons?

I have: 3 grey rifles 1 black rifle 3 brown long barrel muskets 6 brown short barrel muskets 1 grey pistol 2 grey sabers They are new, free and need a new home. Whoever would like the lot please email me. Jackie (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

my favorite mini-fig, (the whirling time warper dude from #6496) is always sitting on my desk where i work, keeping an eye on things. maybe i should give him the day off instead. ;-) later ~ craig~ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Anyone need any minifig weapons?

These have been claimed and are on their way to a new home. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Minifig Colour Precedents? (Was: Re: Panaka is yellow?)

Hi, (...) This is an issue that came up with Fisher-Price over the "Little People" line back in the 1970s. Everyone had hitherto been a generic Caucasian-hue, and then Fisher-Price made a licensing deal with CTW to make Sesame Street sets. The (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Mine Truck  [DAT]

The huge minifig scale mining truck I brought to MindFest. The wheels should be the 5571 wheels. If anyone wants the mock-ups for the pneumatic pump and cylinder, I'll post them to cad.dat.parts Please LMKWYT! --Bram 0 Mining Truck 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Unofficial Part : Minifig Cape

Looks good! Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fo5323.J53@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New Part : Minifig Torso with Classic Space Logo

Not bad. Not bad at all! /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  more part numbers

30284 Minifig Snow Shoes (arctic) This is it for the numbers i found in the sets I got (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Darth Vader minifig keychain has printed face!!!

(...) Nope... It's *bolted* on. There's this screw/bolt stuck *through* the helmet and head, and into the minifig's neck. Like I said, I was able to *snap*off* part of the bolt, enough to be able to remove the helmet and head. (The head is still (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: minifig scale WW2 U-BOAT NEW PICS

(...) best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: minifig scale WW2 U-BOAT NEW PICS

(...) Oh, and I forgot to mention: My ships won't be sitting in Scapa Flow with that thing about...nosirreebob, time to put up the torpedo nets. BTW, I absolutely love the torpedoes--I also constructed a "torpedo" along similar lines, but yours (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>