  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: WW2 Minifig Accessories

(...) Well that's just superduper--I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads-up! Dave! (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: WW2 Minifig Accessories

This is the best news Jeff. Your SW arms are proudly carried by most of my space characters. Upcoming projects might make your WWII line not only desired, but positively necessary! For any of those out there personally unfamilar with Jeff's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: minifig torso template request

I believe this site will have what you need. (URL) M. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: minifig torso template request

Sure, my pleasure. Longing to serve a purpose. Mark M. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: WW2 Minifig Accessories

(...) See, now these are the goodies I've been waiting for! The WW2 stuff is great and I hope it does really well for you, but I have my hands full with pirates and castles (and I simply didn't respond because I never saw the message until now). (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Halloween costume

(...) No, but in order to achieve the maximum horror effect, he should have gone for Timmy instead :-) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Garett Yoshimura writes: <Snipped> (...) Hi Garett! You've picked one of my favorite shows as a kid. It's a shame it didn't do as well or last quite as long as the toy line did but it started getting pretty silly in the 3rd (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!

(...) The Piranha was actually my first MASK toy, but for now I'm staying away from trying to do lego versions of any of the motorcycles. I actually started making a Lego version of the Condor but it got insanely huge. (...) Originally, I set out (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!

In lugnet.build, Garett Yoshimura writes: <snipped> (...) Yeah..I do recall making the Condor once as a kid... but I just used a yellow LEGO bike and stuck some 1x4's on each side and then ran them up to blades. It was kind of silly. :) <snipped> (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) it from S@H? If they can't order it, they might at least have a set name for it. Frank (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Well, I gave shop@home a call, and 3928 doesn't show up in the database there. It just gets more and more interesting. What I need is someone like Jake @ Lego Direct to help me out :) Adrian (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Can't ID it, but I think you just found your sig fig, brother. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

(...) <snip> (...) Very sweet to look at. I loke how it looks like it's just made up of basic lieces, but still looks exceptionally good! Now get it to the water and see if it floats :) Nice job! Dave K (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

Very cool! I just wish I could have been at NWBrick to see it in person. My favorite details: These curving ramps built of stacked plates: (URL) insectoid leg as crane: (URL) kitchen: (URL) wall that's hinged to give a sloped shape: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

(...) and it's nice to see it here now. The ferry is very impressive in both scale and design- you've captured the ship quite nicely. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

(...) This is awesome to see (whether online or in your living room). I still think that we should have a Sealug meeting where we fill the ferry with minifigs and cars, and the such... kinda make a miniland scene out of it. Anyway, very cool to see. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Scale Issaquah Ferry

Wayne R Hussey wrote in message ... (...) This is the part which I find takes the most time and effort when turning an LDR file into decent instructions. LDAO has a "sort" function which helps a bit if the model has been entered at random, but (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Yeah, Richard already posted that same writeup, almost word for word, on this thread :) I should bring the fig back into work and ask around. Somebody there might've gone to that same Exhibition and gotten the fig there, and know who was (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Daniel (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Vote

Cast your vote now: (URL) voted for the Black Falcon mini... -Aaron (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>