  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WTB/T for brown minifig heads

I'm looking for three of the brown minifig heads which come with the 7146 Tie fighter set. I'm willing to buy, or to trade for these. Most of my stuff is in the castle line. I'm located in Ontario, Canada, in case that is a concern for some (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  If I were a Minifig....... (Kitchen, dining, rec & gym)

If I were a Minifig this would be the rest of my pad. (4 URLs) Once again there all a little to big for system minifigs but I guess thats the cost of a little detail. I'm really happy with the rec room. (Anyone want a drink) I think the pool table (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Need part Minifig Hat Rag

If I am correct the part Minifig Hat Rag does not exist in the ldraw library nor in the Parts Tracker, or does it? The link shows which one it is. (URL) need it for a tiny projekt of mine. / David Olofsson (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)

(...) Yeah, but until LEGO releases a soldier minifig and a leatherman minifig, I'll never be able to model the Village People! Come on, TLG, where are your priorities? (oops, sorry -- only slightly way off-topic.) - Robert Munafo (URL) LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) But look at the wy it will fit over the shoulders of a standard minifig...it's made specifically to fit over the shoulders of the custom body, so it'll look really odd floating on a minifig...that's my impression anyway... Matt (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Weird Minifig Website

Jeez I don't know if this has been seen before: (URL) a collection of funny minifig drawings. WARNING: some of them are violent and one of them is sacreligious to Christians. Viewer discretion advised. -dead (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Minifig Torso with Policeman Vest Pattern 973p-pd1.dat  [DAT]

here is a repost of the first torso a picture can be seen on my parts page 0 Minifig Torso with Policeman Vest Pattern 0 Name: 973p-pd1.dat 0 Author: thomas burger (tburger666@aol.com) 0 1999-04-16 SEB Updated 973-4t.dat to s\973s01.dat; added back (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Grocery story  [DAT]

Once upon a time there is a man namedHarold Brickman(argh! Verb tense!). He lives in Casa Verde with his wife Trudy. She is out of town right now, pleading with businesses to move to her Datsville (She is reported as saying "Datsville needs (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Nope. The 'first edition' of LEGO Island included both the limited-edition InfoManiac minifig, and a manual/comic book. I'm not sure if that's the same comic as you mentioned. But the minifig was definitely in the first wave of the software. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Lego minifig model for Quake 2!

Here's something that I found rather amuzing. There is a Lego minifig model available for Quake! You can get the model at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.games)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Subpart Minifig Torso with Bead Necklace - beads  [DAT]

The subpart needed for the previous two parts. 0 ~Subpart Minifig Torso with Bead Necklace - beads 0 Name: 973pbeadsa.dat 0 Author: Heather Patey (hpatey@nfld.com) 0 June 2001 0 Unofficial Subpart 0 Beads Lower String 1 16 0 24 0 -1 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: A minifig scale F-14....

(...) That's a really nice looking Tomcat! How close is it to actual minifig scale? It's a good use of the new contoured slope pieces too. It's a shame that Lego doesn't make realistic looking military airplane canopies, and we have to make do with (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Minifig Helmet Visor Ice Planet  [DAT]

Mockup for use in the ice planet contest or whatever 0 Minifig Helmet Visor Ice Planet 0 file: x125.dat 0 author: bram lambrecht 0 origonally pulled from some dat file of brams 0 unofficial element 1 44 0 -98 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2447.dat 1 44 0 -88 (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Minifigs / Minifig Parts in Bricksburg Depot

Greetings! I've just completed listing a good amount of minifigs and minifig parts in my BrickLink store. There's something for everyone (castle, pirate, space, town, etc.) but you better look quick if you don't want to miss out. Later, Will (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig

"Hector" <hector-nospam-@danbbs.dk> wrote in message news:H96oFn.FC7@lugnet.com... (...) xxx...xxx *DAMN* - Sorry, link dosent work, try this one ;-) www.danbbs.dk/~hecto...cs/minifig /Hector (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Also there is (URL) for minifig parts/set information (although it does not track minifigs as such) (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Ldraw Minifig "Machinima" POVray include file

Latest version. (URL) multi-minifig support. I've also added the POVray feile (& the original Ldraw ones too) that render the video below. (URL) .inc file itself includes intructions. The main_secene file (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Minifig manipulator?

(...) Wow. I hadn't seen that tool before. I didn't get to try out the minifig poser yet, but the connection and rotation features make it something that I'm really going to look into. Thanks! -Andy (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Minifig tools are Technic fig scale

The other day I was looking through my collection of minifig tools, which I don´t use too much, BTW. As most people will have realized, most of these tools are much too large for minifig scale. I.e. the walkie-talkie, which is almost as long as the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

  Minifig "cloth" cape version 2?  [DAT]

The is another version of the cape. Sorry, it's not perfect, but none the less it's available. I might play with it some more when time allows. Should this version replace the other one? (URL) Minifig Cloth Cape 0 Name: x522a.dat 0 Author: Paul (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>