  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  6380 Emerency Treatment Center

Set: 6380 Emerency Treatment Center Theme: LEGO > System > Town > Emergency Year: 1987 Pcs: 284 Figs: 5 MSRP: $29.75 US Inventoried By: Tobbe Arnesson Source: Instructions Date: 2002-02-23 Element Count: 331 Quantity Ldraw # Bag(if any) Color Part (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Minifig Scales

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message news:HIu7zD.1wy9@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Hm, yeah, you're right. It's a little over half the length. A minifig scale Star Destroyer would be about 121 feet long and 60.5 feet wide (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  desperatly seeking the minifig bow and arrow

i am desperate for the minifig bow and arrow so i can complete my castle scene. the arrow backpack would be nice as well but not essential. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please sign me up for the minifig box number 1. litehous@widomaker.com SteveC aka: SteveC86 Perilous Pirate Page (URL) moved the Lighthouse! To find out how: (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

Hi Chris, There are five red minifig heads in set 277 Home Maker Fire Place. I picked this set up in a fabuland colection I bought recently and no, its not for sale. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  FA(eBay): minifig skirts, knights, windows, blue overall figs, more

8 "minifig dress/skirt" slopes in black and white (URL) castle knights with helmets (URL) Blue windows, white mullions, 3 blue doors (URL) grooved 6-high black bricks (for garage doors, castle portcullis, etc) (URL) black 4x4 turntables (URL) red (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) It does fit on the standard minifig head, even when on a normal torso. If you look at it from the front, it looks OK. But if you look at it from teh side, it looks pretty ridiculous. Troy (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  WTB/WTT: Green minifig hands

I'm looking for a pair of green minifig hands. If you have any that you can part with, I'll be happy to buy or trade them off of you. If there are any in a current set... that information would be very helpful. Note: I'm not sure if these exist. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Robert Seater's minifig customizations

Hey all, Went searching for some custom minifig designs of torsos and whatnot in Castle at Brickshelf (a bit earlier today) and found some neat designs by Robert Seater. Bruce Hietbrink posted about some of his stuff recently (URL) and I guess Mr. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  6886 Galactic Peace Keeper

Set: 6886 Galactic Peace Keeper Theme: LEGO > System > Space > Space Police I Year: 1989 Pcs: 115 Figs: 2 MSRP: $12 US Inventoried By: Tobbe Arnesson Source: Instructions Date: 2002-02-20 Element Count: 128 Quantity Ldraw # Bag(if any) Color Part (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  6497 Twisted Time Train (A second one)

[Tab-delimited format. Web-users, use the "View Raw Message" link for better reading.] I entered this in my home system, so I figured I'd post it. No bag information. This seems to match John's inventory pretty well. I haven't checked line-by-line, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Minifig tools are Technic fig scale

(...) Well, the Space Shuttle, 8480 is at minifig scale. Wouldn't it be nice to have a Space Shuttle at technifig scale? Of course if you really wanted to, you could add the booster rockets and the transportation platform as well. Now that would be (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  MiniFig Scale Imperial Shuttle!

I've updated my site quite extensively, I added my minifig scale Imperial Shuttle, The DAT file and online instructions for my B'Omarr Monk, and overhauled the entire interface. I have some other mini-figs and items to add which I will do in the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  minifig auctions on eBay ending 25 April

Hi all, I have a few minifig auctions on eBay ending tomorrow. Five new Jar-Jar Binks minifigs (URL) New LEGO indian minifigs (6) & horses (2) (URL) Ben Gatrelle (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Green minifig hands?

Does anyone know of any set, new or old, with green minifig hands? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: collector's minifig packs

Yikes! The return of bad poetry night on Lugnet! I love minifig packs -- I am not as keen on the bizarro-world collector type figures with stands and cards. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Minifig Hand Cart?

Does anyone have an unofficial .dat file of the 2495 Minifig Hand Truck? (URL) have looked through the parts tracker and through old lugnet.cad.* archives without finding anything. Is this one of the parts that simply hasn't been done yet? Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!!

Hello everyone ! This is a simple reminder... The Minifig Hall of Fame website needs your voting! It only takes a few seconds and it will greatly help! So far, as few as 24 people voted. While I know for a fact that many hundreds visited my website (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

Does anyone have any suggestions for storing low-repetition minifig torsos (and heads)? I'm thinking of those torsos (like those in Island Xtreme sets) which are sufficiently distinctive that you would only use one or two of each in a layout, while (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

More:  Next Page >>