  Search Results: deborah higdon
 Results 241 – 260 of 324.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Street Lamp Ideas

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) I took better pictures and built a few more, including the one from Deborah (with a little modification) all in white. :-) I think the second picture shows a more classic lamp post. Hoping it could be useful. Pierre (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.000)

  Re: another moc: orchard house

(...) impressive display! So much detail, I've already forgotten half of what I've seen... The 7-Eleven, I LOVE the ducks!, the swing in the park, The mounties, the strip mall, Rover's house, The museum with the curved walls, the condos, even the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

deborah
(score: 0.985)

  Re: brickbay park studio condos

Hi, Deborah. I've really been enjoying your recent MOCs. Your minifig scale furniture is sleek and very inspirational. Great use of the two 1x2 "videotape" tiles for oven burners. And those variations on flowers are way cool. A minifig could (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.985)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

(...) Hi Deborah- great stuff! I love all the different types and styles of furniture....a great refit of the warehouse loft, which was also fantastic. I wish I could have seen this in person. Your furniture ideas are always so inventive. I have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah higdon wrote in message ... (...) my (...) Superb furniture designs Deborah! DO you mind if I link to this folder on the Town front page (URL) a small group of furniture/detail design links near the bottom of the sidebar) If anyone else has (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch)

deborah
(score: 0.985)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

(...) Ouch on the pun, and kudos on the furniture!!! I know for a fact there are some ideas I will be stealing.... umm borrowing in some of my future interiors. You have a way with pieces Deborah. BUT can we talk a minute about SCALE.... go big or (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.984)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> (...) lol, I think you're more likely to get peach and mauve coloured flowers from LEGO than you are from me. I think the lawnmower man was displaying his lack of patriotism when Tim was taking pictures so I'm sure they'll show up. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.984)

  Re: fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

(...) Four!!!!!! Don't kids just have the greatest ideas??? I really enjoyed this MOC! It was fun, attractive and well detailed. I love MOCs that children can relate to, and from looks on many of the kids faces, they did really relate. Nicely done, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.984)

  Re: another moc: orchard house

(...) <snip> I have finally uploaded all my decent pictures from the Train Show. The following links are pictures of this MOC in the layout: (URL) MOC again deborah, well worth taking many pictures of, even if you like giving me a hard time about (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

deborah
(score: 0.984)

  Re: moc: stately country mansion

(...) snip (...) Deborah your MOCs alway have outstanding detail, but this by far is one of my favourites. From the fencing right down to the interior details, excellent work and design concepts. All the finishing details really make this MOC (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.983)

  Re: Brikington Manor

Shaun Sullivan wrote in message ... (...) Wow, Shaun! Stupendous! It must be the season for mansions.... Deborah just posted hers and I am working on one too, so I am NOT looking at all your (and her) pics and details until I am mostly finished (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

deborah
(score: 0.982)

  Re: talent revealed

Lets try that again shall we, sorry Norbert I just finished reading a bunch of email about Doug. :) Norbert is indeed an incredibly talented individual. I spend a lot of time marvelling at the detail he puts into his custom minifigs and signs. Here (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.981)

  Re: new moc: holly berry wreath

(...) A very nice kick off to the holidays it is, as well as your reindeer ornaments. I would think this MOC would be worth the needed tweaking to get it to be more stable so you could use it again next year, of course, who would be willing to put (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.976)

  Re: Some G.I.Joe minifig customs

Hi Bruce Thank you very much for your kind words. (...) There's just something about anime-style character design that demands a bit of extra effort. :) I'll be making postings highlighting various of those anime-related figures at some point. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.971)

  Re: A hockey coincidence

Hi folks Please excuse me following up on myself here, but... (...) And it's just now been posted to Lugnet. :) (...) The first two team's worth of my Original Six project are now online on Brickshelf (thanks to a long-suffering and helpful (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.967)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

(...) Have you tried reinforcing it with a bent paperclip? I know you've used some non-lego solutions in the past (hey, you're not photographing it with a Vision Command camera) and it wouldn't even be visible. Also, I think (URL) is the best shot (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.964)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

Or you can use the metal wire used in battery boxes like (URL) here>, or simply say that you did. I mean, cutting up lego pieces seems worse to me than using an invisible paperclip. But hey, it's your party :) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.964)

  The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

(URL) The Brick Testament> continues its illustration of the Biblical book of (URL) with the story of Israel's only female judge, Deborah: (2 URLs) of the Canaanites> (NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

deborah
(score: 0.964)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

(...) Yeah, I don't know what it says about me as a person, but I'm more upset at the sight of mutilated Lego than I am at the idea of someone getting killed violently in his sleep. By the way, I love the backward-helmet look here...I don't think it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.963)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

Hey Brendan, Another good chapter. Comments: 4:4-5 - Did you spring for the hair for this, or did you already have it? Good use of a rare part to set off a distinctive figure (though it might have been better for Sarah if you had had it back in (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.963)

More:  Next Page >>