  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 281 – 300 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Inventory for set 10000 Guarded Inn

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 10000-1 Set Name: Guarded Inn Category: Castle / Lion Knights / Legends Year Released: 2001 Inventoried by BrickLink (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.039)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

Hey Sophie! Keep that damn dog in your own yard! I swear if he hops over our 30 brick high wall into Station 62 again, We're gonna use the Jassim-Gun on him! What can I say at this point... E, your stuff is unmatched. The only thing I found odd was (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.039)

  Re: challenge: LEGO copier

Would the bricks be assembled as a wall one brick thick on its side? Like laying a cinderblock wall on its side then creating a copy? That might be done with an X-Y table arrangement with vice like sides at top and bottom of the bricks so that they (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Federali's and the Alamo

(...) That sounds like a good idea. I don't have the brick wall pieces from the pirate sets but I am sure that there could be some substitute out there. Great ideas Jon! Thanks David (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) (URL) If this is the first you've heard of it, then I'm sure that once you've (...) I couldn't agree more. :) Allan B. (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  6755 Sheriff's Lock-Up

Here's an inventory of the 6755 Sheriff's Lock-Up set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6755: Sheriff's Lock-Up Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Western Year: 1996 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall

Here's an inventory of the 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6281: Pirates Perilous Pitfall Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Pirate (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Re: MOC: Another Escher picture in Lego - Belvedere

(...) Two main surprises. The wall with the cell window on the near end of the lower level protrudes by about half a brick, and underneath the window is a small ledge which sticks out another half brick. So the base of this wall and the near wall of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  6497 Twisted Time Train (A second one)

[Tab-delimited format. Web-users, use the "View Raw Message" link for better reading.] I entered this in my home system, so I figured I'd post it. No bag information. This seems to match John's inventory pretty well. I haven't checked line-by-line, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

So a few questions for rtl20 I think Derek asked this one--the 4 stud width beside the opening--does ths mean it can be 4 studs until the next opening, or does each opening require it's own 4 stud walls with no overlap? Fine ASCII Graphix below-- (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) How do the GMLTC tables work? Is it just a 20 high brick wall around the edge or could you use some older bricks that are somewhat used, maybe for s spot where the bricks aren't seen. (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  6276 Eldorado Fortress

Here's an inventory of the 6276 Eldorado Fortress set using Peeron numbers and names. This was done from a unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6276: Eldorado Fortress Theme: Lego / (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Inverted 2x2 Gray Corner slopes...

Here is all that I know- Three 2001 Star Wars sets were availible at Zellers in Oshawa, Ontario. Droid Escape/44 pcs/$9.99 Battle Droid Carrier/133 pcs/$14.97 TIE Fighter/169 pcs/$27.98 Prices are in Canadian dollars. I bought the Droid Escape on (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?

Wishing for non-existent roof bits: Related to the half-pyramid brick in function: the studless slope. Same slope as a 2x2 slope, but without the 1x2 brick side. Suppose you have a 2x2 brick stack chimney in the side wall, punching through a notch (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  6769 Fort Legoredo

Here's an inventory of the 6769 Fort LEGOREDO set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6769: Fort LEGOREDO Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Western Year: 1996 Pcs: 668 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.038)

  Inventory for set 6762 Fort Legoredo

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 6762-1 Set Name: Fort Legoredo Category: Western / Cowboys / Legends Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.037)

  Inventory for set 4709 Hogwarts Castle

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 4709-1 Set Name: Hogwarts Castle Category: Harry Potter Year Released: 2001 Inventoried by BrickLink member swanberg on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.037)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

I wonder if I stopped beating my head against the proverbial brick wall whether my ear problems would go away???? Oh, well, I'll keep beating, maybe I'll break through... Jasper Janssen wrote in message <3899b9ff.91276137@l...et.com>... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brick, wall
(score: 3.037)

  Re: 70's Bachelor Pad

In lugnet.build.vignette, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: Nelson, This rocks, this is so imaginative. I love the paneling, brick wall, shag carpet, the lava lamps, the groovy furnitute and even the 70's fashioned woman. Very well done, I can't even think of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.037)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Ooh, holy war alert! I would say that the parapet should shield a standing minifig. Thus, from wall walk to the top the crenal should be four or five bricks, with embrassures at about two bricks. Crenels should be three or four studs wide[1]. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.037)

More:  Next Page >>