  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5681 – 5700 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDD Introductions

(...) For all bug issues, please send a note to: digitaldesigner@lego.com. That is the best place to send these issues. Martin and Marc will be focused on discussing non-Beta issues. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Developmemt Manager LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: What color are new 9V train tracks?

I ordered the k4515 this Christmas and it was new grey (URL) Jordan Bradford (...) ___...___ Never Miss an Email Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started! (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Mindstorms mall tour

John Saylor (08:17 PM 10.11.2000) wrote: >Does anyone know anything about this "event"? I posted this when I took my 11 year old at the end of September: ---...--- Hi all; My 11 year old and I head out locally to the Mindstorms 2000 Mall Tour this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Bucket #2184 info?

All, I noticed on www.lego.com their catalog lists a 'Basic Bucket' of 1000 pieces (LEGO #2184-- appears to be a blue bucket). Does anyone have any info on this product? 1) Where can it be bought? (I generally only find the 'purple buckets (400p) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

On the Lego website the price for an RCX has been cut from $119.00 to $59.99. (URL) the great price - what's up with the RCX? Is LEGO about to roll out a new RCX? Has anyone heard anything? Tonya Witherspoon (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Nice Flash Presentation on shop.lego.com

Yes, it's amazing---after years of useless, ugly Flash garbage apparently designed to drive people away from lego.com, TLC has finally found a good use for Flash (and it actually works[1]). The new Hogwarts castle page (URL) a nifty Flash thingy (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  LEGO magazine

Cari fratelli in abiesse, vi siete mai chiesti perchè per un italiano sia praticamente impossibile avere il LEGO magazine (URL) ? Non pretendo averlo tradotto - anzi nel mio caso andrebbe benissimo la versione krukka - non c'è modo che te lo (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) That's a very good point, Anthony. And the only way TLC will triumph over collector's is to re-release a lot of stuff they are not now producing. Perhaps it's in the works. Who knows...? If they produced enough quantity of the rarer elements (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  RE: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

I don't understand why can't we treat LEGO Direct as any other lugnet participant (sellers included). I ask the LUGNET Admins: If I'm a seller (just for the record: I'm not) and I start using lugnet.robotics to *advertise* robotic Parts/Sets/MOC's I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FzKy7C.400@lugnet.com... (...) started (...) How about an Uncool Pirated Lego Pics of the Month site? -Rob. (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  MOC: "Retro Factory" Motorail Terminal

Hi all, I've been working to recreate some of the great classic town/train sets within the bounds imposed by the piece assortment on LDD. The Motorail Terminal is, I think, one of the more impressive results of this project. And I've produced a (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  More new pics of 2001 stuff

J.T. Puffins has a bunch of pictures and prices for sets scheduled for release in the upcoming months. Check this out: (URL) Harry Potter section is empty at the moment, but there are pictures and prices of 8 new dinosaur sets, 5 new racers sets (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.announce) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: someone in the club tonight has stolen my ideas...

(...) exactly. In my original post, I wasn't intending people to berate the person, just let him know that he shouldn't do it the way he is. I figured a bunch of people would get the point across better than just the few people concerned. and I also (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) I do this for a living, too, but I'm on the creative side. I don't disagree with your basic theories of interface design, but the way that you present them makes me suspect that you have little experience working with a good interface (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Minifig Torso and Shield Designs and Stickers - APPENDIX 1

Early this morning I published a new article for those people interested in Minifig torso and sticker designs. It's filled with designs inspired by the new Knight's Kingdom 2 product line as well as some images found on the LEGO.com website. Feel (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.017)

  Re: Criticisms of the new LEGO web-site

<snip of a well writen criticism of www.lego.com> While navigating the site I found a poll that gives you three options as to what you think of the new site (of course none of them are negative!!!). The poll is at... (URL) here are the current (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: What I'd like to see...please

(...) If it's accessible through a web browser, OS concerns should not be an issue. Make it HTML-compliant, instead of the www.lego.com -like Evil WebPages, and make sure lynx can read it. (...) Nah.. 1600*1200, with various sizes reduced copies. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: New Mania Magazine

(...) in (...) Yep...one of the "benefits" of being in the Lego club. Wait a minute...as far as I can tell it's the ONLY benefit. (...) Nope, but if you're interested in the dino (reminds me of Cera from the Land Before Time series) you can get step (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Arrivati i modelli Lego factory

(...) L'ultima volta che ho dato un'occhiata al database dei pezzi disponibili ((URL) mi sembravano davvero pochini, ed il motivo è chiarito nelle FAQ: Why were there more brick types available in earlier versions of LEGO Digital Designer? The (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: 2001 rumours

(...) Well, we now know for sure there will be a Harry Potter theme. Here is the official press release: (URL) . And here is the thread about it: (URL) . Alan (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

More:  Next Page >>