  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 201 – 220 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) I guess it depends on who you think gets to interpret the constitution and define our rights. The Supreme Court has at least sometimes supported the understanding that Larry and I share (I think), that the 9th is an umbrella for all rights (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 1.277)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) For the short form, check out this post: (URL) partway down the line "$3,000 that went to AMH Productions for use of the BrickFest name". When people use a name for an event, they very often reserve some rights to the name (a good idea - as (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

all, rights
(score: 1.274)

  Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review

When the Lego Universe Team has started to share rough data of 80 parts (URL) and soon after I've got feedback from part authors that because of their excellent quality those parts were heavyweights and would give us a hard time reducing the file (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

all, rights
(score: 1.270)

  Attention all RSS geeks!

Call for technical participation in a proposal for LEGO enthusiast content sharing. BACKGROUND: I've been working on a project for a couple of months that extends the RSS spec to encompass envisioned needs of specific communities, specifically (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.org, FTX) !!

all, rights
(score: 1.268)

  Re: 40 Reasons to support Gun Control.

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:I2An93.779@lugnet.com... (...) up--I (...) believe (...) Which side is "the dark side" in your estimation? I don't see gun ownership "giving up". I see it as a realistic approach to self (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 1.267)

  ATTN rtlToronto er's

(and John Neal, and all those other people I met at brick events - yes even you Steve Whit, and Nick) I dont care what the interweb says, i still think you are all better than Web 2.0 friends :) (URL) rights this stuff? that is all. Chris back to (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 1.266)

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

all, rights
(score: 1.266)

  Re: new moc: microscale caribbean resort

Hi Deborah, I really love it! I particularly like the idea of thinking BIG and getting small! Too many great innovations to cover them all, but what are the roof apexes made from? SteveB PS in a property so large don't you think there needs to be (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

all, property
(score: 1.265)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) It is necessary to distinguish between "scientific proof" and "literal proof" in this context. Scientific proof is established when all observable data are consistent with theory and prediction. Literal proof is established only when something (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Since that happened well before the civil rights movement, the only applicable legality that I can think of is the 5th Amendment (nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law), but I believe they were classified as (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights, property
(score: 1.263)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) Orion: I'm not a lawyer, but I'll give you my opinion for what it is worth... In my opinion, the problem is that LDraw.Org has no legal authority to change a part license unless it owns the copyright to the part. Here is the relevant verbiage (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 1.262)

  2007 Oak Ridge Horn Honk Info

The dates for the fifth annual Oak Ridge horn meet will be Friday, September 28 and Saturday September 29, 2007 from 8:30 am until dark. After locomotive and vehicle runbys are completed on each day, we will load up the train as we have done in the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) Two things here are wrong: 1) copyrights can be transferred. they can be assigned or liscenced, but the original copyright holder is always the copyright holder. when people sign away thier copyrights, they are typically signing a liscence (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 1.257)

  red light cameras CAUSE accidents

(...) Don't get me started on these cameras... they're bad. It's not the rights violation claim (which is false, unless you report the car stolen because it actually was stolen, you're responsible for what people do with your property), it's the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 1.254)

  Re: Some sort of EWB project

(...) Rosco I got the same crap in an Email as well and have asked a few questions of Mr Ackland about why is Lego being the medium for this project and why wern't the local Adult Lego Groups used to build it instead of some engineers. As this is (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.251)

  Kiddicraft and Lego

Hilary Fisher Page and Kiddicraft Anyone who has followed Lego history, or who perhaps has studied British educational toys, by now surely knows the connection between Hilary Fisher Page’s Self-Locking Building Brick and Lego’s Automatic Binding (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

all, rights
(score: 1.250)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not? // piracy of models

(...) [snip] (...) Dear Damon, thanks for your involvement in this case. Last week I have been at the "Power Gen" exhibition in Madrid so I could not answer earlier. When I was made aware about the above quoted act of piracy by a fellow LEGO fan, I (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 1.250)

  Re: Will Indiana Jones license bring new minifig skin tones in 2008?

(...) The Asian issue has been neatly postponed for a later date by the simple fact that they are not going to be releasing any ToD sets in this batch. Three sets will come from Raiders (two of which are unlikely to feature any minifigs besides (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

all, property
(score: 1.247)

  Review of set 7090, Crossbow Attack Review

[LEGOSet 7090] 7090 Castle System / Crown Knights Crossbow Attack L’attaque a l’arbalete El Ataque de la Ballesta Ages 6-12, 54 Pcs. (C)2007. 12 page manual: 1 model, 14 steps. Building time ~6 ½ minutes. Price Range: $8 USD RATINGS (Scale: (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.246)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) Prior to 1965, the 9th Amendment was not used to restrict the states from excercising their 10th Amendment rights. At that point, it was used to safeguard the privacy of one's home, but subsequent citations of the 9th Amendment have shown that (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 1.245)

More:  Next Page >>