  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 561 – 565 of 565.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) If the motor can be controlled by the RCX like the manas unit, all the more interesting! One of the robots looks like it comes with a new 36(?) tooth (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message news:GrLFqL.9p5@lugnet.com... (...) called 'Robo Gamers', so they have had quite a long gestation period. Then, they were coming out 2 in a set, presumably in order to battle with each other. Huw (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) I hate this part I have dozens, probably from the ebay lots I buy where people cant wait to get rid of them, but each to their own. My nomination for potw (once the current list is exhausted) would be the technic triangle which has come to the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  Re: chi pensava che ormai abbiamo toccato fondo si sbagliava...

Hummm.... Mi incuriosiscono gli SPYBOTICS, anche se le uniche info che sono riuscito a reperire sono quelle di sunherald.com: 'Lego will launch in the summer an innovative remote control that works with a downloaded computer program, called (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

spybotics
(score: 0.230)