  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Reading sensors at equal intervals.

(...) By standard firmware, I assume you mean using the byte codes ala NQC or something similar. If you only want semi-precise timing, you can use the wait opcode to delay for approximately 100 ms between sensor samples. If you want something more (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: NQC floating point library?

(...) Sorry, the standard RCX firmware doesn't support anything other than signed 16 bit integer math, so NQC doesn't do floating point. Depending upon the problem, you may still be able to convert the operation into appropriate integer math. If you (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Sound

The answer I got was "its a firmware thing" -- not that its much of a helpful answer (to me or to you). A while ago I was really hoping to be able to do the same thing... especially since setting the motor speed to be dependent on the light sensor (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

(...) Yes, unfortunately the current firmware implementation from LEGO doesn't have a call stack, so you can not build recursive routines. :-( On the other hand I can imagine labyrinths where that bot would never be able to do anything out of them. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Scout v. RCX

Unfortunately, the Scout doesn't have firmware and we can't read the ROM. Mike John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3.0.32.19991129...lserver... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Connecting to RCX

(...) Does the RCX have the firmware installed? (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: SDK2.0 on RCX1.5?

(...) Yes, the firmware works GREAT in the 1.x bricks. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: newbie question

(...) I guess the motors with Lego firmware are only floating and not breaked in the impulse-pause. With legOS you have breaked motors in the impulse-pause. If you would not use legOS try pulsing it yourself with brake an slow. Rainer (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

(...) My guess is that firmware isn't installed yet - judging by your later posts, you reached the same conclusion yourself. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: legOS

(...) The scout does NOT have replaceable firmware. What you have is all it will ever be... So it's NQC or nothing at this point. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

(...) You need an excuse??????? 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

(...) You need an excuse??????? 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

(...) If you're using NQC and tell the compiler you're targeting RCX 2.0 (-Trcx2 for the command line version), then PlayTone() will accept a variable frequency. Duration, however, must still be constant. Dave Baum (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: Deleting Programs

(...) If you mean wiping the firmware, press ON and Prgm at the same time. If you want to delete individual programs, I've cooked up a little C code (on the PC side) to do that. It requires liblnp and lnpd. If you want, I'll post it or e-mail it to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) You could use an alternate firmware that can generate any tone, a custom modulation-demodulation protocol, and a condenser microphone soldered onto a sensor wire to send at reasonable bitrates for robot communication. Of course, it would take (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) When using LEGO's firmware and NQC the maximum number of power levels you have is 8 (plus off?), so the most you can identiy is 9. This of course presumes that current draw by your compressor's motors doesn't mess with the voltage going into (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

Hi, QuiteC's IR facilities are rudimentary. They send and receive single bytes. I need to be able to make it send and receive lego IR protocol messages for opcode 0xf7. I'm not having much luck. When I send a 0xf7 opcode with a message of 0x03 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

(...) It is my conclusion that QuiteC is not receiving back to back IR bytes fast enough, and that characters are lost. Kevin (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: explain the definition of the firmware to kids...

(...) A program that runs on the RCX that makes it easier to program. Kevin (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

  Re: HiTechnic Compass Sensor Problems

(...) There is a problem with v1.01 of the LEGO firmware. You must have either V1.03 or V1.04. (I had that problem, also) The compass works fine with the newer firmware. It does say that on the HiTechnic web site, but it's not very obvious. Steve (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.778)

More:  Next Page >>