  *98027 (-10)
  Re: Older train sets

(...) Douglas, Take a look around some of the train-related sites. The original creations displayed far surpass anything that was available from TLG. I'm in the same boat but I've picked up some new (older) 45xx sets on offer in UK and Europe mainly (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Some Lego cleaning experiments

A few weeks ago a family member sent me a big box of old legos that I had played with as a kid (we're talking 26 yr old lego - boy guess that dates me doesn't it). I was so excited to see those blue rails, red lattice fences and neat old windows. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFest IV: The ReddiFest - March 11 2000

It's in my diary, can't wait Cheers Alan Kershaw (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Older train sets

(...) If you find some let me know too please. But I,m afraid the only places where you will find them is on auction sites like ebay for incredible prices. greetings Hans. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  eBay auctions, lots of technic pieces, ends tonight!

Hi, I have the following auctions currently running on eBay. They are gonna end tonight shortly after midnight, PST: 239724903: Lego Lot of Blue Plates (URL) Lego Lot of Clips (URL) Lego Lot of Hinge Pieces (URL) Lego Panels, Center Stud Tiles, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Older train sets

It's only been a year since the dark age has ended and I feel that I've come back to late...some of the older train accesory sets seem really great (4543, 4544, 4546, 4549) my question is has anyone seen any of these for sale anywhere ? I know this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: legOS for Windows Finished!

Oh, I wish I had been a good boy at school and learned my Unix like I should have! Instead I fell for the lure of Win and an 'easy life' ¦-? I started trying to install LegOS today and am so far failing miserably, so you guys huge effort is like (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  FA (Ebay) 6289 Red Beard Runner, NRFB

If you are interested in this pirate ship, please check out (URL) M/ (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Accesso a Lugnet

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fosw5L.138@lugnet.com... (...) Semplice: Tools -> Options -> Maintenance -> Store Folder. E' sufficiente inserire l'UNC comune. (ad esempio: \\ufficio\Store). Se Netbios non passa: (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  RE:color sensor and Vision any one?

(URL) sells a relatively cheap camera/frame grabber package named the ramcam. you access it directly and treat it like a ram chip. The color vision would proboly be easy to interface as a color sensor. And To you Handyboarders out there, would this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact