  *97177 (-5)
  Fabuland anyone?

I have various bits of fabuland lying unloved in a bag. There are no sets , just odd parts, though you might be able to put together a set from them, who knows. Could be useful for spares to complete any sets you have. there are some parts of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Unable to see images at www.lego.com

Hi, I seem to be unable to see some images at www.lego.com. At this site: (URL) cannot see what the next month's theme is, and if you click on "vote for best model" down to the left, I'm unable to see any model images at all, not even the zoomed (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Need some information

Can anybody help me out with some information? My brother-in-law is traveling to Europe beginning Feb. 1 and is willing to pick up some of the mini-Shell sets if they are still available. They are sets 1246 through 1251 issued in 1999. In which (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LegoFest

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message: (...) Direi 8, perché quello sfaticato di Marco Beri non ha risposto al censimento. A me risulta: - Carlo Ottolina - Marco Berti - Marco Beri - Mario Ferrari - Giulio Ferrari - Gabriele (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A tutti i Dragstereers

(...) Ok pigrone. Vedi in coda a questo messaggio, però... (...) ...la prossima volta tu fai opera di raccolta e io porto al cinema TUA moglie :-) Ciao Mario /* 0) La lunghezza del percorso di gara è di 5m. Dopo il traguardo il dragster deve (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact