  *96488 (-5)
  Re: Insectoids anyone?

(...) Sounds good to me too, FWIW. Also, in a similar vein to the start of this thread, Toy Stack has a single Exploriens 'nasty open flying thing' (6856) [1] for 6.99, which I'll pick up for someone if it's still there when I get your mail. They (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  RE: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

Following up on this thread from last year... While taking apart my Space Shuttle (I needed the turntable for another project), I noticed that they used this type of connection 4 times. In the tail fin, and in the lift arm in the cargo bay, two (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FoLH5u.D6x@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Michael, but what a disappointment. It bears an uncanny resemblence to the German one, though. Even the cover is the same this year. Huw (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Building a giant castle

(...) Yup. But with 5000 mostly castle pieces, you should still be able to do a decent-sized castle - maybe about half the size of Strombrachter? (Pawel - how many pieces are in there, anyway?) As a reference: This was done with only a few castle (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Last round of Target markdowns?

Why would they have a clearance sale and then not have the stock to be cleared out? I don't know how much they pay TLC for the sets, but I doubt its much less than $50-60. They aren't making enough money on each set for the trouble, I would think. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact