  *96193 (-5)
  Re: Introducing and Planning .datFest

(...) That'd be great! :) Although I'm probably one of the closest... It would be really great to pay the Jessimans' trip... (...) LDraw doesn't take up much room--you could put tons of extra stuff on a CD... (...) I could give it a shot... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)

  My new Inn of many gable ends...

Sorry I am not as original as some of you when it comes to naming my creations so I had to try and put something in the header that would make you come look at my new Inn. Seriously I did use a lot of gable ends on the Inn as well as a lot of other (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 10

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Cauldron Born Battle Mech - (Ultra Modified)

Jason Bennett wrote in message ... (...) Its pretty cool! Most posts here should contain a DAT file or direct discussion of one... (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: "Co Je Teply Tenhle Tyden"

(...) :))) No... ja mam napriklad niekedy problem rozumiet americanovi, ale anglicanovi to rozumiem. Najlepsie to ale pocujem v nemcine. Rakusania maju uplne inu intonaciu ako nemci, alebo svajciari. A najhorsie na tom su Viedencania... ;))) Tym (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact