  *95967 (-5)
  Re: Using parts in p\48\ (was: part 2951, more questions, nearly done)

(...) Fredrick was suggesting that you can use the low-res version of primitive in your file, rotate the primitive to the proper orientation, and then (using a text editor) change the filename to include the 48\. LEdit does not choke on parts which (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: omicron outpost (2154 alternate)

Nice combo of the alternate model and microfig genres (or whatever the plural of genre is). -John Van Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:FoAM5L.DzA@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Blacktron Space Plates

I "browsed" the theme (URL) did not see them. They are still not there. Scott A Note: They are not there right now(?), but I'm sure as soon as Todd sees this they will be. So the above link may actually show them. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: missing boba fett

(...) Even if a brand new, unopened set was missing a piece? Why? Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?

The lot, that if i have anough room, i will extra an extra 20MB to sort this out Look for it tomorrow -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact