  *95801 (-5)
  LDRAW???

I downloaded the LDraw program from James Page & the program worked just fine but how do I get the picture to the internet? I have instructions from Brams page cd C:\LDRAW> but that does not work on my computer for some reason (it used to work) (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Dan's Star Wars Parts Auction

The first week of the "Open" period is coming to a close. There are still plenty of great Lego elements still available at good prices. Visit the URL below; (URL) Unbid/Partial bid item list has been created. It contains all of the lots that are as (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: yellow antenna

(...) That is pretty much what I was thinking, and why I was willing to buy a whole new set (or service pack) just to replace a part that *I* lost. Thanks for the advice from everyone. Toki (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: This week's S@H specials?

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) However, apparently they are open, since they're there now...Just a little late. Frank (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print

David Carriker wrote in message ... (...) NOONE (...) print (...) 6979 has two of these without printing. Of course the 6979 that I have on display has none without printing, since two from my 2nd copy of 6979 were traded in so that I could have 4 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact