  *95746 (-5)
  FA - 9V Train Track, Speed Controller, more

I have for auction on ebay: 9 Volt Train Speed Controller - Many people inquire about getting one, but nobody wants to pay $46 for it, so here it is, real cheap. (URL) I have a few circles of track for auction: (16 curve, 2 straights) - I screwed up (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

I am supprised that no one has a walk-out basement avalible. Perhaps they are not as common up north? (grin) I'd offer my basement, but I'm sure the commute is just a tad bit far, with me being way down south in St. Louis and all. :) Wayne G. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6520 Mobile Outpost

Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:FoC1D7.HME@lugnet.com... (...) <review snipped> My set had 2 pieces in it that were the wrong colour. The 2 2x1 plates with horizontal bar that are used at the top of the tall (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego playtable in new concept car!

(...) I saw it in Detroit. Very unique, though this is the second year in a row they have introduced something like this in Detroit. FYI: The Venture WB Edition is now availble. The seat will not be availble until spring. (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cheapest place for 2000 lego?

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FoG9no.K6u@lugnet.com... (...) there, (...) I should have added that this set was stickered 'free kids ticket to LEGOLand Windsor inside' which makes it even better value if you have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact