  *95720 (-5)
  Re: Any RCX groups/clubs in The Netherlands?

I am not aware of the existence of such groups, but if they exist I would be willing to join one of them. Gerald Bert Onderdijk <bert_onderdijk@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FoFKMC.9oz@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: trade value of an RCX?

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <38837E2D.25610622@vfaq.com>... (...) Another thought would be that if you wanted to contribute the value of an RCX to getting a Jambalaya box (or boxes) going, find someone who has $100 or more worth of parts (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Some auction pages just hurt your eyes.

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) decided not to bid just because of the obnoxious description. eBay needs to set some limits on auction descriptions. I think they should be limited to plain old text, plus pictures of the actual item (with (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) and (...) and (...) What's sad is that Mega Bloks has this brick red (or at least something closer to brick red than the TLC primary red). I'm not sure about how many new colors I want to see. I can just (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: WB store sale

Ack, you're right! Serves me right for not checking the complete store list - I just looked the the likely categories. Are they even listed under a category? I'm just glad I wasn't making a Larry-sized purchase. :-) Doug (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact