  *95045 (-10)
  Re: Divers (was: Lugnet Roll-call)

(...) I find the best way to "use" the sets is to combine them with the pirate theme (whice I don't have much of) in sort of a "sunken ship" diorama. This enhances the fun of the set a lot. I don't actually understand why this didn't occur more to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.town)

  Re: What kind of motor comes with the 4559?

I have experienced this interesting phenomenon - luckily it occurs in a 1.5m long tunnel about 7 track meters from the controller feed point so the slower speed prevents of derailing in 'the dark hole' (sometimes!). I recently tried several motors (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

I don't know about W98, it runs without errors on W95. The download bat calls firmdl which assumes the tower is connected to com port 1. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: batterie nicd

(...) una (...) A-ha! Si parla male degli assenti, eh? Non è che mi abbiate preso molto in considerazione con il thread per raggruppare le liste di set disponibili. Devo sentirmi snobbato? ;-) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) I gotta jump in here and recommend: (URL) the bottom of the second page there is a 30 minute manual to HTML composition available in various formats. Highly recommended. If you need to tweak images for web optimization (to me this usually just (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Is BASIC gone for 2000?

I´ve browsed the BrickShelf scans, and can´t find them there. Are they gone, or do they still exist? --Tobias (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.basic)

  Re: Dansk Lego 2000 Katalog

Hej Var det ekspedienten der fortalte at kataloget kun gælder for første halvår? Christian (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle (6097) on sale at KBKids.com

Nick Goetz wrote in message ... (...) Go to www.kb-kids.com and search for: 103052 Don't forget the 20% off coupon from www.flamingoworld.com or www.deal-finder.com Good luck! I love these deals! (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kaduus?

Great idea! They'll make good, uh, emu-like running dinosaurs. -- Paul Davidson Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message news:FoBvKs.73u@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sick of nqc

(...) You might be interested in checking out the following two links: (URL) ("The next step up from Lego's visual programming system for MindStorms without having to program in a text based programming language") (URL) (UCBLogo for the Mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact