  *95030 (-10)
  Re: Target UPC phenomenon

(...) They will be going on another round of price reductions Wednesday. If they get any cheaper, I will post it (after I clean out all of our stores!) Mike (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Parsing Pause database

(...) Thanks. I'll see what I can do with it... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Lego Outlets?

While I'm thinking of it, Where are the Lego Outlets? Are there more than one? (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sith Infiltrator pics?

(...) I know you can get great pictures from the Episode 1 Cutaway book which is like $15.00 and by either the micromachine or the die cast Sith infiltrator. That is what I usually do when I am building a new model. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

Hi NELUG, I sure wanted to attend your meeting last Monday but it was really impossible to get in from New York. Now I'm driving over this weekend to see the TCS store (ok it's not the only reason.) Also I would love to contribute a piece to the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Target Observations

Red dots means there aren't any in the backroom. Grey dots means same as above but the item has been ordered. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) I would like to try this with any sticker. What kind of sticker paper do you use? Sometimes I print-out images on paper & then tape them. -J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Roman Villa MOC Updated

Hi all, I have posted an update to my second big building project. This one is a Roman provincial villa, and as Erik Wilson said about it, now the ordinary population of the Ancient Theme has somewhere to live. (URL) villa is a sprawling, modular (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic)

I hope this is the right group for this (it has to do with Star Wars, afterall)... Anyway, i got the latest issue of Animerica (www.animerica-mag.com), and inside was an article on the Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic). The Artist, Kia Asamiya, is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Target UPC phenomenon

No ripped UPC's although I did notice the UPC on one of my finds was mutilated with a black magic marker..??? why I don't know!! Regards Dave PS want a train set for that price as well "Dan Delcollo" <dpdelcollo@ucdavis.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact