  *94613 (-10)
  Re: What happened to the early 90's models

(...) the (...) I think LEGO Should have Town (or other juniorized sets) in Junior form & in the old System form. I think they might make some more money (If any LEGO Designers are looking). In 1999 the first LEGO Set I bought was the "Rock Raiders" (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Finding Set 3107

I'm trying to find set #3107(Andrea in Sunny Dress) that I saw on Lugnet's "Browse Set". I've called Shop@home, but they don't even have that item listed. I wonder anyone has that set, and where to buy it. Thanks... (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  RE: CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!...!!!

Furthermore, posts longer than one sentence will probably garner more responses as well. Any details that can be provided to let people know what you are really asking usually helps. For example you could have provided a link to what you saw on the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Any interest in Unitron #1789 ?

(URL) saw one in a local store the other day, still sealed. If someone's interested, I could pick it up and send it to them for retail + shipping + a few bucks. -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?

Are there any Hardcore Town Nuts (for the want of a better term) on ICQ? Time permitting, I always enjoy a good chat with the only other Town Fanatic I know on ICQ. I don't spend much time on the home PC at the moment but I'm always happy to talk (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!...!!!

I'm sorry for my rudeness. That is not the camera I am speaking of. This camera was made by a member of the website out of just a light sensor. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for windows?

They actually provide 7 train windows, since they are 6 wide and have a window on the back. Also, they have 2 6 wide windshields. Mike Jean-marc Détraz <moratel@auracom.com> wrote in message news:FoAtDz.B8I@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  1298

Set 1298 Bricks, basic 1 2x4 white 1 2x4 blue 1 2x3 red 1 2x2 red 1 2x2 yellow 2 2x2 blue 1 1x4 white 1 1x3 white 10 1x2 white 2 1x2 yellow 4 1x2 blue 4 1x2 black Bricks, decorated 1 2x2 red with eyes on opposing sides 3 1x2 yellow with smile faces, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  New Items on The Vault: 1/13/00

There are many, many new items on The Vault, including a number of older Pirate and Castle sets, Ice Planet sets, Tine Milk Truck's, Color Line sets, more World Cup sets, and some rare old Town sets. Comming soon will be more castle, pirate, town (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

(...) Why wouldn't I? I'm a Bricki...er, British historian, not prone to Colonial degeneralities (oooh, a neologism, ™ me, oh yeah). Ardour, candour, endeavour, and/our...hmm, that last one sounds a bit funny, but the others are aboot (1) right. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact