 Robotics / 10053
RE: CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 01:22:44 GMT

Furthermore, posts longer than one sentence will probably garner more
you are really asking usually helps.  For example you could have provided a
link to what you saw on the Mindstorms site.  Are you talking about the
official Lego camera or a home built one?  The former is the one mentioned
below but the latter was previously discussed on lugnet starting here
http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=5695

JT

-----Original Message-----
From: James Powell [mailto:wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 4:44 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In lugnet.robotics, MeTzBoi3104@aol.com writes:
I have sent several e-mails concerning a lego camera I • recently saw. Can
anyone provide information on this or even acknowledge my mail?!?!

Sure, I will :)

Please, however, notice that asking here nicely gets you far
more than being
the squeeky wheel!

The Camera is from the "mars Explorer" Mindstorms Expansion
Pack.  It will be
released (perhaps!) in this year...it was supposed to be
released a long time
ago...

James P