  *93843 (-10)
  Re: Death of the studded brick

(...) System bricks do connect to DUPLO, but only 2xY bricks, fairly secure (the tube fits into the hollow in the DUPLO stud). DUPLO will also connect to System bricks (but not as well as the other way around). Unfortuanately, DUPLO baseplates don't (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Z95 ....

Does anyone have the instructions to make this x-wing variant? Eugwe Coral EugweCoral@mindspring.com (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Target Observations

Anyone know what the red dots next to some of the shelf labels at Target mean? I noticed a few at my local Target which were not there the other day. All of the sets that are red dotted are now gone as well. Some of the sets that were red dotted (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  What's in the Ultimate Accessory set?

(Just saw it in the Danish 2000 catalog) Matt (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

Remy Evard <evard@mcs.anl.gov> wrote in message news:8EB8E1D63evardm...net.com... (...) This intrigued me so I went and checked mine out too. Mine are definitely type 3. This is not so surprising, since this set was released around the time of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Mine (I only have one) came from 8839 Supply ship. (URL) is probably a pretty rare piece, I'd say. :) Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:387C42DD.F0EB44...w.ac.uk... (...) I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: More Fabuland bodies?

(...) Looks like DUPLO/Toolo to me. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Cool stuff in Scala 3117

(...) 1x1 round bricks will fit in the center of a Scala stud (as will any other shape which has the same cross section as a tube). The studs are normal height, so 2xY plates also work. (...) Doesn't the dolphin have a 2x4 tube area on the bottom? (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

(...) Well folks, You've got company here in Michigan. Let's see, I'm from St. Clair Shores (metro Detroit), Scott Sandburn and Mark Koesel are from Ann Arbor, Steve Bliss is from Kalamazoo, Larry Pieniazek is from Ada, and there are a lot more (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Sensor questions

I have several sensor questions. I would like to use my miniboard as an engine management system. At the present time, I have a small 2 cycle engine from a weed wacker that I would like to control. I would like to have the miniboard gather some (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.database (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact