  *93753 (-5)
  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

Will this work with the current RcxCC? Or will there be a new version of that to follow soon? -- Mark Rendle Est nunc salvus cessare vester computare Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-110100215...act.com... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Yippee!

My copy of Dave's book has just arrived! But I'm stuck at work for the next 8 hours so I can't play with it. Boo. -- Mark Rendle Est nunc salvus cessare vester computare (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  .GIF & .JPG display error

I have a strange problem when displaying GIF and JPG images anywhere on my computer. Most of the time they come up like this: (URL) happens when viewing images in Netscape, IE or any image viewer like ACDsee. For example when I go to www.lego.com or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: NL Catalogus

Ja, gevonden bij Intertoys in Breda. Is beschikbaar dus. Groet, Ton "Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote in message news:Fo7nvq.4Jt@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: TpForth Project ?

(...) compiling (...) to (...) Following Harald's suggestion yesterday I downloaded the (big) TPForth Developer Studio. My very first impression is it would be a very cool tool to use together with pbForth. In the comments field of the downloading (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact