  *93551 (-5)
  Re: Cool stuff in Scala 3117

(...) [snip] ...So,... Did it have a scorpion (as depicted in the image in the database) ? Thnx, Franklin (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: 5988 Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins FT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) for (...) and (...) Even S@H has it for 52.00 shipped. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cool stuff in Scala 3117

Hey: The first thing you may wish to know about scala is that it is only semi- compatible with regular lego bricks -- for example, only bricks 2 studs across will work on the baseplate. Despite this shortcoming, I like the baseplate a lot. I see (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  New roadplates?

Jim Stroot wrote in message ... (...) but (...) This raises an intresting question: Are these new roadplates the way of the future? In the S@H catalog there is a caption that reads "ALL NEW! roadplates". I think this means the flat plates will (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

There is another set which has them in grey since I (...) The Giant Robot set has them in gray as well. JP (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact