  *93386 (-5)
  Re: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

Have you tried using the computer monitor? ie: display the bar code on your computer screen and scan along the code? this may make a simple scout/code pilot programmer possible. -Rich (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: What set should I get next?

(...) Also to be considered is the 8448 Supercar, which has wheels the diameter of the RIS motorcycle wheels (but much wider), shock absorbers or two types, universal joints, ball joints and other fun parts. For me it was a parts-bin kit, as I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ***RCX tell scout***

The RCX can communicate with the scout using the IR link, any programming system (including the RIS standard stuff) that can send/receive messages via IR link can communicate with the Scout. The Scout SDK (available from (URL) documents the messages (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:387B5239.D3AADA...ich.edu... (...) was (...) I don't have mine handy, but I'm fairly certain that I recall the yellow cylinders in this set having hollow studs. This makes sense; hollow studded (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) Although I have not a lot of train track, I do have a good amount. (...) I think summer is a good shooting point. (...) I was thinking 10 x 10 to start or the equivalent Lego scale. (...) There is no reason why we can’t do multi theme areas. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact