  *93349 (-5)
  Re: Lego a hit with Fresno Model Railroaders!

Steve E Barile wrote in message ... (...) more (...) At the local MRR Clubs show a couple months ago, I spent quite a while talking with a friend from church, who also happens to be a modeler, and works at a mall MRR store (in addition to working (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) But do you have any black trunk sections? I do. Scott A (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Timothy D. Freshly writes: > And this is the beginning of what I see as a vicious downward-spiralling > circle - kids are more impatient, so TLG comes up with easier sets > (presumably to keep kids from getting frustrated and going on to "easier" > (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4563

Tom Stangl wrote in message <387A7215.DD3B6797@n...pe.com>... (...) My point was now that I have two parts, I can probably build 6668 (that was the set I was thinking of). Of course I might have to change the colors. Frank (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

(...) "What kind of party pirates be ye, ya silly nits? I TOLD ye to spike the PUNCH, not the guns!" An alleged pirate-type but not until ye prove it in court or I'll have a personal-injury anti-defamation suit slapped on you so fast.... (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact