  *93102 (-10)
  Re: GPS for RCX

(...) Presuming, of course, that you are referring to "standard" GPS (i.e. crippled by "selective availability") then I'm not sure what good it is going to do for your robot. Typical errors of approx. 100 yards are rather difficult to deal with. Zoz (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

Levering A. Reynolds wrote in message ... (...) (no (...) I haven't built anything in 8 wide yet, but that doesn't matter, since I want to build new stuff for this project anyway. You guys can decide about the scaling, just let me know. Maybe we (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

here[Unable to display image] (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

(...) Per quanto mi riguarda, ben volentieri mi offro come eventuale mediatore nelle transazioni Lego. In effetti ho già una lista abbastanza aggiornata, e in continua evoluzione, con le quotazioni dei pricipali pezzi (circa 200) che si vendono e (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

(...) La domanda non e` banale, anzi. Credo che dovremo accontentarci di decimi di secondo. Il manuale dice: "The RCX contains four timers which measure time in increments of a tenth of a second (100ms). To read the value of a timer, use the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Bad News about S@H

Supposedly in the latest S@H Catalog there are Limited Quantities on all accessories. If you want to buy them hurry. I just ordered some ;-) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP!

NQC can be found at: (URL) (this has the RCX Command center as well--highly recommended for Windows machines) and (URL) Dave Baum's NQC site. --Doug Wilcox (URL) Digital Document Services 403 VFW Drive Rockland, MA 02370 781-871-6162 fax (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  GPS for RCX

The standard RCX firmware with its serial protocol could not talk to a GPS, but LegOS could. With LegOS and a GPS we could make robots that could tell where they were. This would be way cool. I want a solar powered toy robot boat with GPS that can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: B-Wing Review

(...) I stand corrected! Another item of note is that the red B-Wing flight-suit torso is the exact same design as the traditional orange flightsuit, while the green A-Wing flight suit is a new design. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) Really Depends. Is Blacktron Allied? Who is attacking? Who is defending? Where are the battles? Well, I think nobody would win. First Spyrius would fire off its little missile, followed by Ice Planet's arsenal. Spyrius's sauser scouts would (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact