  *93004 (-5)
  Re: This is an interview I could handle...

I was pleased to see LEGO getting front page billing on such a renowned paper. On the other hand, I was disappointed to see that the Globe didn't do its research; the front page had the word "Legos" in big bold print. Simultaneous transgressions in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  How to 'package' a Thread Part  [DAT]

I'm thinking about doing the 21L thread with grab-rods, which usually appears in green, as a climbing vine. Technically, this is an easy part to write, at least in a static, non-bending mode. But I'd like to put it together so people could flex (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) Well, a fErrier is someone who maintains or operates a ferry. ferrier \Fer"ri*er\, n. A ferryman. --Calthrop A fArrier is someone who shoes horses. Both probably look the same, even going a ways back, but I would guess that ferrier is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Artwork

(...) (URL) weird. It's like, how I see myself and my surroundings when I'm on a stroll. And the landscape seriously looks like the area around my Grandma's house, where I lived for two years. (...) Yep! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FnxrtJ.un@lugnet.com... (...) Museum (...) cages (...) to (...) were saying that his "first act of piracy" was practicing law - the inference being that it was no great step to go from (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact