  *92934 (-10)
  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

As a seller, I really like Abner ;-) As a competing buyer, its futile. My feeling about this set, is that its a knock-off, like Mega Blocks or Tyco. Although not many people are interested in old Mega Blocks Castles, they aren't exactly easy to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

Dan wrote in message ... (...) the (...) for (...) their (...) OK, I got out the dictionary, and still don't know what some of the words you used are. What is ferrier? Hobbler? (...) fame (...) all (...) Is that similar to a modern day health (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet? Found it!

Went searching Friday to Target. They were rearranging the shelves/aisles and were finally putting up new stickers. Top shelf in the SW section was the sticker for the DD, but they were all out. So I left and went to another Target about 20 miles (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

(...) I (...) cars. (...) other (...) Ben, I think you're correct in using the RCX in that way. I use one in a similar manner with my remote powered switch, and it elimates any stalls. I actually perform the opposite functionality - the motor is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Accessory Color Question

(...) Well, there were light-blue gems in some of the 1999 ninja sets... I know they were in 6093 (Flying Ninja's Fortress), and they MIGHT have been in the Emperor's boat set as well (Too lazy to look it up) 'Course that's just LIGHT blue... DaveE (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

I have to agree with Jack Gregory, Tilman Sporkert and others that there is no 'differential force' causing motors to 'fight' each other. A commonsense understanding of the way an electric motor works should make it clear why this is the case. An (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic Vision (was: Video image analisys)

Ok, found something very interesting ! (URL) FindMovingBlob seems perfect for controlling a Video Camera with a PC controlled pBrick. Look it in: (URL) going to try to test/investigate Pong Suvan's software :) Oh, and Microsoft Vision SDK is on: (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Worldshop

(...) The Nugator Company ((URL) ha annunciato che mettarà parti di Mindstorms nel suo catalogo: (URL) Pitsco-Dacta ((URL) vende sensori. Io ho una copia del catalogo, che è piuttosto ricco. L'unico problema sta nel fatto che non spediscono fuori (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  30° iscritto ItLUG: Ezio Maino

(...) treni e technic. Basta così????? (...) Benvenuto! Ragazzi, abbiamo raggiunto il ragguardevole numero di 30 iscritti :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Gats in St. Louis

I am sorry to have missed you we had some things to do in the morning that took to much time. We still made it down to the show and I to was very unimpressed with it. I think a Lego layout would be perfect. The only scale close to Lego was not very (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact