  *92802 (-5)
  Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX

(...) Tobias, Have you tried contacting LEGO via the two mail links on the world shop pages? It does seem dumb of them to drop the current shop and not open again until late summer, but, whatever... There should be options for you or they will (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: F-2 Fighter

Jameson Robert Gagnepain wrote in message ... (...) I like it Jameson! I really like the wing design, pretty original. ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Is this as evil as I think it is?

Full (but line-split URL) (URL) Shorter (still works, almost, URL) (URL) Not only have they 'borrowed' the image from the LEGO website, but they've maimed the LEGO logo! Question is - where should reports like this be made? To the original web-site, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  T-1 : 2 person transport  [DAT]

Hi... just built this transport... LMKWYT Jameson Robert Gagnepain JamesonRobert.com Web Services (URL) FILE Main.dat 0 Main model 0 Name: Main.dat 0 Author: Jameson Robert Gagnepain - Jameson@JamesonRobert.com 0 Unofficial Model 1 1 -90 0 0 1 0 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New Mindstorms Club!

(...) [snip] Joshua, Why then start another club if there is already an active one on Yahoo? Since I am an active member of that club, I can catagorically state that we aren't snobbish about _any_ robot platform, there are many there that would (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact