  *92782 (-10)
  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

how bad is their shipping cost??? with the 17.5% VAT removed, it would only cost about 55.50 USD to order the set from them, and I'm wondering if it would be more than 11.00 shipping to get the set. Anyone that's ordered from them??? Tamy (...) Keep (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Any interest in Town Jr. 6549?

I saw a pile of these sets (from 1997) today, and have no idea if they're easy to find or not. They're kind of neat, come with two road baseplates, a bunch of trees, etc. They cost about $30 US here, so if someone were interested it would be that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for 6489

I am looking for several copies of 6489, Paradisa Sea Cottage, or mainly just the awning pieces if anyone has some available. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) Well I finally did it! I just finished painting a confederate soldier. I made him out of one of those stupid insectoid minifigs (with the gray torso) that I got for xmas a year ago from a friend. It looks pretty good. I will try to get a pic (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Star Wars Contest

Yes, contest ended 12/31/99. Sorry. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

(...) Though not as knowledgeable as some about trains, I am definitely interested. -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) Although many newspapers glue a new roll onto the old while the press is running (I think it was when I toured the Boston Globe, and we got a little extra detailed tour of the pressroom because my sister, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: More: Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) Shopko has been selling these for $25-28. Rose (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) If you have MS Excel, John Van's hoser spreadsheet works wonderfully. It rotates sections as needed, and displays the length of the hose in one of the cells (I don't remember which--John?) By default, it uses the "official" hose sections, but (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: directly from NY ....

(...) Perchè non costruisci un lettore di cdrom con il Mindstorms ? In fondo, si tratta di qualche ingranaggio, e il sensore laser esiste già... ;-) Ciao Giulio (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact