 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4086
4085  |  4087
Subject:
Any interest in Town Jr. 6549?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:40:28 GMT

I saw a pile of these sets (from 1997) today, and have no idea if they're
easy to find or not.  They're kind of neat, come with two road baseplates, a
bunch of trees, etc.  They cost about $30 US here, so if someone were
interested it would be that plus a few bucks for shipping and for my
trouble. :)

--

Paul Davidson