  *92457 (-5)
  Re: Fairy's Bedroom + House

(...) Millimy's (...) for (...) Would this be the regular S@H catalogue? How much are these sets there? Has anyone ordered from it whose in Canada? Thanks, Karl (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: mini treads

I used two of the medium pulleys with small spacer between them as a drive for these treads. I am still experimenting with the correct distance between the axles. using a technic beam it fits but puts a fair amount of tension on the axles... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Ummm......last time I checked I was still in one piece. I've responded privately to Brendan but incase anyone out there is interested, (and I've worked out that there are two of you) Millennium City is still in the works but has moved down the list (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mandtal (blank formular)

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:Fo0yx7.n1y@lugnet.com... (...) Det virker nu ikke i Outlook Express 5 som jeg bruger. Men tak for forsøget alligevel. (...) Overskuelighed er nærmest et krav for legobyggere :-) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I must have been imagining it. I just checked the catalogs from last year, and I couldn't find it. Drat. :( I guess I'll just have to buy all the Belville castle sets, and pretend that they are for Kristin. ;) Steve (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact