  *92434 (-5)
  Re: 8456 e 8480

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo152z.2z8@lugnet.com... (...) comprato (...) Se non ricordo male, Mario ha fatto un grosso investimento tempo fa, e dovrebbe avere ancora alcune centinaia di 8480 in cantina........ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX

Now when the world shop is gone, where am I supposed to buy my extra sensors and such? In my Swedish RIS version, a line of text said "you can buy extra sensors on Legoworldshop.com". But now when it´s gone, all I can hope is that they´ll sell as (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

(...) Hello, I've just signed up to LUGNET so I'm still wading through a lot of this stuff. I bought a 3225 yesterday from Busy Bee Toys, Manchester, UK (Details on Matt Bates Train Depot). Not sure if they have any more in stock, shelf price was (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Technica v3

Hi; After six months of working on and off (mostly off) I am now finished with the next version of my Technic site. Well-pretty much finished. Not only has it been redesigned but completely re-researched and reorganized. If my last version was my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: FYND!!!

Jag ska köpa på mig så mycket lego jag kan, tyvärr bor jag inte så nära Stockholms centrum, jag tror att Stor & Liten har mera lego än min lokala butik... Jag var förresten med i "Stora Leksakschansen", apotekarnes tävling på baksidan av (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact