  *91432 (-10)
  WTB: LEGO Basic 715, 725, 735

I'd like to buy these BASIC sets, especially 725, preferably still unopened. (URL) drop me a note if you have any of these sets to sell. Thanks, Jim (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 8002 Destroyer Droid?

seen it no where. I did however pick up 3 landspeeders and 3 speeder bike sets at the south Toys-R-Us. They were on the returns desk and the manager didn't want to restock the items.....so....they were 4.00 ea.. Jason Spangler wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

(...) I'm sorry but that would cater for the lowest common denominator, the people who write all in capitals saying "me too" whilst quoting the entire previous message below your new text. In HTML. People should get better mail clients and get (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms destroy my pocketbook!

I find my biggest impediment to robotic progress is being unwilling to disassemble even half-finished bots. ::: snif :: I can't justify the expense of a half-decent digital camera at the moment (even for my desktop publishing business). Perhaps soon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Year 2000 lego catalog

If anyone has an extra Year 2000 in-box Lego catalog (ie the one shown here: (URL) that they are willing to part with please let me know. Thanks. (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Cowboys! Help, help!!

Aber Klar, Doe, (...) Schließlich weiß ich immer, wo mein Handtuch ist.... (...) Du bist ein Schatz. Du hast Dir Deine Spacemanschgerl verdient. Apropos....? Die gammeln hier rum! Mach's gut und danke für den Fisch, Bine_lugnet_laufend (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

Thanks for the reply, I really enjoyed your book. My son (age 13) also enjoyed it. He's starting out using ROBOLAB, but your book has sparked an interest in C (like) programming. I look forward to a sequel. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) Ya, you might have been good off the line, but you just didn't have what it takes to win the, race and Gary blew past you well before the finish line. His E/Ts are nothing short of phenomenal. (speaking of which, when I was at Old Town in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legofest

... inoltre non ho mica tutto questo tempo da perdere con i mattoncini, IO! Devo anche fare il sito web di mia nonna, IO! Per ora sono alle prime prove di foto, ma prossimamente farò un lavoro decente e potrete realizzare le prime mirabolanti (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

I wonder if we'll ever see Kadee couplers made specially for LEGO trains? (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact