 Robotics / 9770
Re: Mindstorms destroy my pocketbook!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:05:02 GMT

I find my biggest impediment to robotic progress is being unwilling to
disassemble even half-finished bots.

::: snif :: I can't justify the expense of a half-decent digital camera at
the moment (even for my desktop publishing business). Perhaps soon ...

Anyone have a "half-decent" PC-compatible digital camera for sale?

--Doug Wilcox

See my half-baked Lego MindStorms site at
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/ .

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class