  *91256 (-5)
  Re: Grecian Urn

(...) ~ah! it's beautiful! thanks for all of the details and building tips! i'm very inspired now! are you going to make a blue and white one with what's left of those buckets, maybe? "say..how much does this grecian urn?" ~sorry. i just had to get (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3872C18D.9616C9F8@x...il.com>... (...) The mast and rigging pieces I'm aware of are: Rigging: Short and Long. I have never seen the long rigging in anything other than a Pirate set. Short rigging has been in Pirate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: Newbie's questions

(...) Don't hold your breath. The Big Shop at Legoland in Carlsbad California stocks a very complete line of Lego sets (including Scala, Belle (?), and a few Dacta sets), and many service packs. Nothing beyond that. All at full retail price. No bulk (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Changing from to lego-robotics

I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as "lego-robotics". It is a very active and useful mailing list. Unfortunately I am deluged with emails. With other mailing lists that are marked I sort the inbox by from and then put them (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  "Evil Timmy" Red Bull

Can anybody send me or post a scan of the new Bull bad guy who has been given the epithet "Evil Timmy"; he's the only new minifig who does NOT appear in 6091 King Leo's Castle. I just haven't gotten to see him up close yet, as I have not seen Bull's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact