  *90801 (-10)
  Re: New sensors from Pitsco-Dacta

(...) I think they are from a company called DCP. Check out (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Review 7104 - Desert Skiff

The Undeniable: Set: 7104 - Desert Skiff Theme: Star Wars (Classic) Pieces: 53 Figs: 2 MSRP: $5.99 Part to $ ratio: 1:$.0885 The Good: Han Solo Fig! Lots of Brown including 2 1x6x2 guard rails. 2 Black Female Click Hinge 1x2 Bricks 2 Tan Male Click (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO BABY set

I just opened up and played with the 2514 LEGO® BABY Activity Friends rings set. (No, I don't have children) And I am so amazed. LEGO has done it again! They've invented a new twist on an existing system that makes all the older elements super cool (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.primo)

  Digital Outputs, Multi-tasking

1. On the Handyboard website, there are 2 drivers which make ports 5 and 7 digital output ports. I have used one of them to control a servo. I need another one to be connected to a SN754410NE so that i have a PWM output for a DC motor. Does anyone i (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I have no idea where that big clone come from. Recently I saw some small LEGO clone sets in Toronto. They were inside one of those "insert coins to roll a toy in ball" machines. All of them are older small sets like 1733. There is no LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Futbol or Football?

That's simply because Lego.com is essentially an American site, probably maintained by American Lego personnel. -- Paul Davidson James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:FntIC4.Mzv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Eric's B-wing

Has Eric Kingsley posted the dat file to his B-wing yet? I'm sorry if I seem a pain. Sean Frantz (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Speed of RCX interpreting bytecodes: slow

(...) What is in a "counter loop iteration" ? Please share the NQC program you used to measure this with us. I fail to believe that a simple loop runs this slow. 16000 cycles per loop iteration does not sound right to me. -Kekoa (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: NQC wishlist

(...) I'm not sure if the terminology from LEGO is "direct" or "immediate" commands, but either way the idea is that some of the bytecodes can be sent to the RCX and the RCX will execute them immediately. There's a lot of overlap between the direct (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Sensor Project Book Scans

From: Andy Gombos (...) my website. (...) Did you not notice the copyright on the bottom right of the first page? I personally don't think that scanning the entire contents of a book which is still in print is legal or ethical. alex ps. Your email (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact