  *90677 (-20)
  Re: Swearing?

(...) Are they really? The language is clear enough to me. If it is likely to be considered any of those terms by a majority of people in a social group, in this case a social group that involves children and their parents, then it is unacceptable. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Trade 2 #4537 for 2 #4536

I have two Twin Tank Transports #4537 that I would like to trade for two Blue Hopper Cars #4536. Email me directly if interested. Paul (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: At last, RC servos are a go!

Hello, Thanks for all the work you'v done. I'm looking forward to seeing and building the "controller" described in the original message. I'm not sure about what a "servo" is; any help is welcome. Kind regards, Simon ----- Original Message ----- (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Update 9906  [DAT]

Hi, I was looking at the new parts and discovered that 2 torsos (973p34 and 973p101) are missing some faces from the back. It's not a big deal but it should be fixed on the next update. Also, 4522 (Minifig Tool Mallet) has some blue faces: 1 1 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Just thinking on this-- a side of ham-- a brown 2x2 cylinder, a 1x1 brown cylinder, and a 1x1 round plate for the 'bone' coming out of the bottom (or top) of the 2x2 cylinder... I wonder if that would come out looking in any way like a slab of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Yea, it's a Bark which has been hit by a full broadside from a 1st rate ship of the line, and now it's baroque in two... (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  archive and/or temperature sensor

Hi, Hate to bother every one but is there an archive for the list? I remember a few weeks ago someone talking about interfacing a temperature sensor to the handyboard. I wanted to see how that person was going about it. I'm a software person who did (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Return to Lego!

(...) cosidetta memoria delle NiCd e storia antica e non so se in rete ci sia qualcosa. Faro' una ricerca nella polvere e vedro' di portarti qualcosa al legofest Marco (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

How about: 1. Cooper (Barrel Maker) ! 2. A stackade or some similar public humiliation penance 3. Stonemasons Shop (people levelling/chiseling large stone blocks smooth ??) 4. Some indeterminite Building under construction (large brown support (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) I forget who started this! Richard? "Arrrr, is a Baroque anything like a Bark or Brig?" The Corsair Bruce (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Installation Problems with MLCad Version 1.6 and 1.7

I released version 1.7 Release 2 this night. In general it is not required to download this version unless you are a new user of MLCad. The program crashed only after it has been installed for the very first time! Regards, and good play :-) Michael (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site

I came across a nice write up on LEGOLand on the AAA web site. Even has a small comparison on the other theme parks in the Cali area. It was interesting to note that after 15,000 people enter the park they close the gates to keep the crowds under (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  legofest o non legofest

Allora oggi e' gia' il 4 gennaio e poiche' la mia vita e' densa (piu' che dens direi straripante) di cose da fare mi piacerebbe che qualcuno decidesse il dove ed il quando. Giustamente siamo ormai quasi uno piu' di mille, percio' si fissi una data e (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Balancing Bots

(...) Dave Johnson (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

I plan to introduce plug-in support with version 1.8 of MLCad. I would like to present my basic ideas here and would like to know, if that would basically be what you like or not. At this point I'm completely open to new ideas as well. So here is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Only problem is that we could only serve Horse, Kaddu, and Polar Bear. :-) (...) I was thinking of including some of these in my market. I have already built a Flower Shop for the market and was considering an Armory as well although as I have (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  NQC wish

Hello, It would be great to have NCQ doing dead code suppression before downloading it to the RCX. Any function, task,... not referenced in the program should not be compiled and sent to the RCX. It would help to save memory and download time don't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Shell sets auction

I've been able to buy some left-over boxes.... Right now I have the following boxes for auctio (will add more sets later) These are the bottom prices (looking at Ebay I'd say they are quite fair...) All sets are still in closed box, box 100% OK. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

Ok, so far (although recently it looks like the conversation has died down) we've seemed to agree that we'd probably at least like a castle and a town for the NELUG castle display at the Construction Site (see prior messages for history).. To date, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Heelo World

David Leeper <david.leeper@destiny.com> wrote in message FnIG3x.L1s@lugnet.com... (...) Mars (...) like (...) About two legs walking robots, don't miss this link: (URL) Look's like I'm in the right place. :) You are :-) Mario Web page: (URL) member (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact