  *90295 (-10)
  Re: Horse Bardings

(...) I have seen various horse bardings go for $3-$4 a piece in a few recent auctions. Whether this is typical, I couldn't say. The old sets that I usually see them in are the big castle of the period, but not exclusively. Bruce (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new RCX ?

(...) It's a speed sensor - can't remember the exact name of the thing, but you can hook it up to your models' driveshaft or motors and it tells you the RPM or MPH, etc. There's a description of it somewhere on the LEGO website, but finding it is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Looking for instructions for 9354

Hello all. I'm looking for scans of the instruction cards for Dacta set 9354, an older Community Vehicles Set. I have tried LEGO customer service and Pitsco- LEGO DACTA with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Russell (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Defense Archer and K-mart

(...) Yeah, They have King Leo for 4.99 (bogo) I picked up 6 on sunday. -Rich (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new RCX ?

(...) I found it finally - it's a 5206 Speed Computer: " Name: Speed Computer Product Number: 5206 Ever wonder how fast your cool creations can go? This speed computer will clock its top speed in either Mph or km/h, distance and time. Can be mounted (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for a sealed 6337 Fast Track Finish

I have one, but only available for Trade, not sale - see (URL) will not sell it because I'd rather keep it, but WOULD trade it for one of the sets I Want, or for 2 complete Rolling Garage Doors. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Darth Vader

I am seeking a 1-2 foot tall model of Lego Darth Vader, as soon as possible. Please contact me either by e-mail, or you can call me at 714-444-3533, indicate this is re: Darth, and I or my assistant will call you right back. I am located in Costa (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Ultimate Collector series (different pics)

(...) it (...) Yes - that's QUITE interesting. The Star Wars sets are much cooler for their relative lack of POOPs and SPUDs. These pages made clear that the designers flirted with SPUD-abuse in the design of the speaker bikes. That's one of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) I don't see this as a problem if people are restricted so as not to re-recieve a box before all those on the list have been accounted for, or perhaps not to receive the same box twice in say 3 months. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Horse Badards

Hey, I was wondering how much I could get for some horse badards(spelling?) I have a red one with the old lion symbol in yellow, and a blue one with black dragons one it. Are these rare? Karl Martinson raymart@jam21.net (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact