I recently downloaded these and any attempt to run them on my machine gives a Runtime Error #200. I looked this up and it's a division-by-zero error. I have several versions of the BGI files, some came with other software, some with Borland Pascal, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Remy's Big Lego Christmas! (was Re: Big Lego Christmas)

(...) Yup, there is. Although (predicatably enough) there's more cross-over with Fantasy than Sci Fi. And, while you might think there's a big cross-over to RPG's, its actually a fairly small subset. James (URL) were you refering to Fandom/Maniac (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Looks Great! If you need the missing pictures, they're on the lego.com catalog - I'll be glad to help download if you're short on time. (...) Yeah, when Belville first came out I scorned it, but it grew on me... I only have one set now, it's a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) My thoughts agree, at least for the time being and probably through most if not all of 2000. Someday, though (maybe 2001 or 2002?) it'll probably make a lot of sense...who knows? I bet a group like .duplo.toolo or .duplo.dinosaurs would have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) You are right, that is what I meant. The yellow torso with black hands which at one time was not common, and the brown cape. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

I had a similar problem and suggested used the three cable method you mentioned with great success. Before I tried this I sent an inquiry to Dacta and got this response "There is an issue with some Macintosh serial ports that we are currently (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Actually, IIRC, it was the stepmother, who later disguised herself as an old lady so Snow white wouldn't recognize her... (...) Rosaline is gonna be a martyr in my lego-world... (...) LOL! Just add a cyclone, and a Prince Charming that falls (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

Skipped 9 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact