  *89971 (-5)
  Is the tower piece new?

Is the tower piece in the 2000 castle new for 2000? Which sets has it come in previously? (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  How many sets?

Hello, Today, with nothing better to do, I copied all my set purchases from a chart of graph paper into Microsoft Pocket Excell on my HP 32O LX (WindowsCE). I did a quick column sum for parts number and cost and came up with the following: Total (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) Oh, should have clarified, this information was regarding Australian release dates, so could be earlier for you! Rachel (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) I was told they were coming out in september! Long time to wait huh? Rachel :-) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Cool, I have almost all of those from my childhood lego. :) -- Paul Davidson Rick Kurtzuba <kurtzuba@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fnpvt8.DnI@lugnet.com... (...) head. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact