  *89873 (-20)
  FA: Adventurer minifigs and more....

(URL) minifigs, click hinges, minifig accessories, etc. take a look.... Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

Can it be true ? I am three quarters of the way through building the super car. It has steering,gears, transmission, a working engine,when motorised it sounds very realistic, even the gear stick vibrates in neutral.........but I cannot see any brake (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego Worldshop

Ragazzi, sapete quando/se/chi/come/dove/quando verra` sostituito il servizio di www.legoworldshop.com ? Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

As I have said before - there are many younger people who read these posts. At least - I get emails occasionally from younger poeple who claim to read these posts... The cleaner the better... Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout Datalog?

Hi Andy, That's not a datalog but the memory itself. Part of the memory map, and a util to see the content of variables in the Scout while it's running a program can be seen on my website. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) 125 (...) After nine years of collecting (two in Germany thanks to uncle sam) I have: Black Knights 99 Lion(full Lion body) 61 Royal Knights 60 Fright Knights 68 Woodsmen 51 Black Eagles 48 Crusaders (crossed Battle Axe with six classic (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

It amazes me what you have accomplished in such a short amount of time with trains..Kinda makes me jealous..I've been looking for a couple of those sets for a while..good thing I'm patient. :) Enjoy!! michael (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

It has even the same transmission and both have a motor on the same place!!! (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Re: Who Cares. If you don't care (!?), I'll take them off your hands and surely you can then be happy. They were the only ones I could get my hands on, because of that whole psychological Dark Ages thing I went through in my teenage years when (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  SV: Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book

(...) To begin with a license is only binding for those that have signed it. The rest of the world is not bound by it. So if you license something you'd better make very sure that it is not spread further. That is usually done by using huge damages. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Interferenza tra sensori

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fnp8Ir.9py@lugnet.com... (...) non (...) RCX, (...) tutti (...) Confermo. Anche i miei due RCX non rivelano traccia del problema. Credo sia meglio chiamare Lego. -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) maybe (...) you (...) army. (...) Black sword found in the Black Smith shop. Light gray weapons and helmets next to that would be Dark gray visor helmets, grill helmets, bullet, barbute Old style swords, black axes, horse bardards (covers) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 50% off

Cool! My honeymoon is just booked, and the good news is that I will be Hawaii in July :) Rogelio Garingo <rogelio@hits.net> wrote in message news:Fnp0uv.M0M@lugnet.com... (...) off. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Speed of RCX interpreting bytecodes: slow

(...) Yes. It is important to realise, that the RCX, does not perhaps do the interpretation in the way you think. In each 'loop', it executes one instruction from each of the possible threads, and also reads the A-D's, on each sensor, and updates to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

Mark, I saw one or two of these at a local store just two weeks ago. If you like, I can check to see if they still have any -- they're an out-of-the-way place and don't generally move their toy merchandise that quickly. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) No wonder that picture on lego.com looks so familiar! One small thing to point out, though, is that the car in the picture on lego.com is facing towards the left, whereas the article's picture is facing the right. Does that mean anything? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5571

(...) Probably your best bet would be ebay. That's where I got mine. Unless there's someone out there willing to sell you one right here. (not me, I'm keeping mine). :) Just go to ebay and type 5571 in the search box. You'll find the occasional (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New Program I am making

(...) I was recently told by Steve Bliss that the updated parts.lst file is included in the official updates. Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Pizza To Go auction via E-mail/Lugnet/RTL

I found that I have an excellent copy of this set acquired from a friend in a large lot...... there is no box but the instructions are included (very good shape) the only par missing is a transparent coffe mug....I substituted a red one from my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

I mean armour shop, whoops! (I don't think Lego would put out an amourshop, if you know what I mean...) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Fnp8AF.916@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact