  *89847 (-5)
  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

EXACTLY, I ran out of space ;-) I actually do have a bookshelf - it's on the one wall that isn't covered with Lego, and it has actual book on it ;-) Once I finish my custom 5571 with 24x96 stud trailer, I'm going to bring it in for a while - it will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) Yes... A Pirate one, First Mate Rummy, with large minifig pirate head and hat as bottle cap. A Town one, Fire Chief Waters, with large minifig head and firemans hat as bottle cap. Made by Grosvenor. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Larry has all the points on target as always. However, what I would like to see us all do to help LegoDirect is to remember what this specific forum LUGNET.DEAR-LEGO was designed for. It was always intended for us to leave our comments, {real} (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  5571

Any ideas where i can get a new unopened 5571 model from? thanks all steve (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I've seen your cube many times. It looks more like a Lego museum than like a cube ;-) Lego is everywhere and I've seen only 1 book on all of those shelves! But why no large sets like the supercars or 5571? You must have ran out of space. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact