  *89645 (-5)
  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) I think it's kinda cool. Fairly limited but I didn't spend a lot of time with it. Maybe there's more to come... The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Blue Spears and Samurai swords?

They're transparent light-blue. Woohoo! Perfect for my ice castle and the Alpine King's guards! -- Paul Davidson Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FnnLJB.H71@lugnet.com... (...) spears (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Web Page is FINALLY Up

(...) Thanks for pointing that out. It is fixed now. Ryan (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) That is true. But on the other hand, that was right before Christmas, and that seems an unfair time to expect immediate replies from anyone.... (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: FA: $4000!!! (Tiles)

(...) Well, everything _seems_ to be working fine now. I tried to post an auction yesterday and had the same problem you had. I just posted an auction earlier today and all worked fine. All the auctions that appeared to be listed as closed yesterday (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact