  *88391 (-10)
  New castle minifigs--in which sets?

Speaking as one of those sorry individuals who hasn't yet seen 2000 Castle and who hasn't yet received his S@H catalog, I was wondering... Which sets have the new female minifigs? Are they available in (somewhat) smallish sets, or only in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) items (...) I have placed a couple orders from DYA. Like you, I am also waiting for my Club Cars, etc. I have received the 4539 Level Crossing sets I ordered the week before. They arrived last Monday (12/20) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, David Eaton (<FnIFqF.JAz@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:13:27 (...) It's *definitely* 6098 on the box *and* instructions here in the UK. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  My ReVUE: 5902

Background: Buying some of the new 2000 sets, I noticed this one. I do collect Adventurers and have not bought this one yet. Knowing it was discontiued, I picked one up. ---...--- Set Number: 5902 Set Name: River Raft Piece Count: 18 Theme/Subtheme: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

having visited the site mentioned in the O'Reilly book and also gone through all ( that I can find ) of the tecnica registry and Dacta pieces, I cannot find the obvious lego piece that is the base for making the tri-star wheel arrangement. If (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of the other train items). I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3 weeks, 4 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) I honestly don't understand why people have complaints about the Queen Leonora minifig, *especially* her hat. Black is a great color for the hat because it can have so many uses -- good or evil, young or old. And since it's a neutral color, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) Of course the counter is that occaisionally they screw up. This same Target (which Mike has said the stock people have said they "never" put any LEGO on clearance), clearanced 5978 earlier this year. They then continued to re-stock all fall at (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Problem downloading firmware (RIS 1.5)

Michael, I was stuck in that loop until I realized you have to push the BUTTON for Download Firmware!! Not intuitive. I thought 'Continue' would do it !!!! (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) Yeah, in some cases the store management seems to figure into it. I think the biggest percentage drop I ever saw was ... lemme get the set number ... 6938 Scorpion Detector. $25 retail. About 30-40 of them on the shelf. Dropped to $20, $15, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact